Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu BTOB - Ice Breaker Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu BTOB - Ice Breaker Terjemahan



[HAngul]
이건 비밀로 해줘 Don’t tell your friends no
여기서 한 얘기는 Top secret wo
걱정하지 말고 Come on the dance floor
한번 맛보고 가 IceBreaker wo

자기야 한번쯤 솔직해져 봐
봐봐 I know you’re feeling it too, right?
여긴 다 내려놔야 매너야
Yeah alright 진짜 너를 보여봐
Aye 너 어딜 봐 Aye aye 어 나를 봐
Aye aye 딱 오늘만 날 이해해줘 I’m sorry mom
날 길러주신 부모님께 감사해 온전히
우월한 유전자 예열 끝
Leebro fly up to the sky

이건 비밀로 해줘 Don’t tell your friends no
여기서 한 얘기는 Top secret wo
걱정하지 말고 Come on the dance floor
한번 맛보고 가 IceBreaker wo

So what
눈치 보지 마 하나도
So hot
Let’s just kiss and hug

욕할 사람은 욕하고
신경 쓰지 않는 부분
Wake up wake up

가지 마 Just stay
I’m not looking at you
But I want to see you
후회할 거야 내 젊었을 때를 놓치면
난 한번 푹 빠지면 쉽게 안 질려
Just like just like idol
Girl I’m not just idol
뭘 모르는 애들은 항상 말만 많아
내 말 맞잖아 누구도 못해 나처럼 Right
검은색 차 타고 Ride 느껴봐 좋은 것만 Yeah

이건 비밀로 해줘 Don’t tell your friends no
여기서 한 얘기는 Top secret wo
걱정하지 말고 Come on the dance floor
한번 맛보고 가 IceBreaker wo

So what
눈치 보지 마 하나도
So hot
Let’s just kiss and hug

욕할 사람은 욕하고
신경 쓰지 않는 부분
Wake up wake up

Whoa whoa whoa I woke up or I stayed up what?
Don’t really know what the date is uh..
Does it really matter though? (nah) doesn’t really matter cuz
Either way we gonna play we gonna party we gonna sway
Open my eyes and it’s 5AM hold up! read that wrong it’s PM
Repeat that once again (Yeah)
Call them girls again (Yeah)
Play until the AM wake up in the PM (Yeah yeah whoop woop woop)
Friends always be asking me can you play this man you an idol boy
Hey so what if I smoke so what if I drink so what if I play with girls
Man it’s my life I’ll do what I want haters gonna hate either way
You know what I’m saying? if you don’t you’re probably one of them
So get up out my way yeah! (Get get get)

Hold on is this song fading already?
Oh man I was about to go in on this verse! I was about to spit some fire!
Some Godzilla sh.. oh.. now it completely ended … great

[Romanization]
igeon bimillo haejwo Don’t tell your friends no
yeogiseo han yaegineun Top secret wo
geogjeonghaji malgo Come on the dance floor
hanbeon masbogo ga IceBreaker wo

jagiya hanbeonjjeum soljighaejyeo bwa
bwabwa I know you’re feeling it too, right?
yeogin da naelyeonwaya maeneoya
Yeah alright jinjja neoleul boyeobwa
Aye neo eodil bwa Aye aye eo naleul bwa
Aye aye ttag oneulman nal ihaehaejwo I’m sorry mom
nal gilleojusin bumonimkke gamsahae onjeonhi
uwolhan yujeonja yeyeol kkeut
Leebro fly up to the sky

igeon bimillo haejwo Don’t tell your friends no
yeogiseo han yaegineun Top secret wo
geogjeonghaji malgo Come on the dance floor
hanbeon masbogo ga IceBreaker wo

So what
nunchi boji ma hanado
So hot
Let’s just kiss and hug

yoghal salam-eun yoghago
singyeong sseuji anhneun bubun
Wake up wake up

gaji ma Just stay
I’m not looking at you
But I want to see you
huhoehal geoya nae jeolm-eoss-eul ttaeleul nohchimyeon
nan hanbeon pug ppajimyeon swibge an jillyeo
Just like just like idol
Girl I’m not just idol
mwol moleuneun aedeul-eun hangsang malman manh-a
nae mal maj-janh-a nugudo moshae nacheoleom Right
geom-eunsaeg cha tago Ride neukkyeobwa joh-eun geosman Yeah

igeon bimillo haejwo Don’t tell your friends no
yeogiseo han yaegineun Top secret wo
geogjeonghaji malgo Come on the dance floor
hanbeon masbogo ga IceBreaker wo

So what
nunchi boji ma hanado
So hot
Let’s just kiss and hug

yoghal salam-eun yoghago
singyeong sseuji anhneun bubun
Wake up wake up

Whoa whoa whoa I woke up or I stayed up what?
Don’t really know what the date is uh..
Does it really matter though? (nah) doesn’t really matter cuz
Either way we gonna play we gonna party we gonna sway
Open my eyes and it’s 5AM hold up! read that wrong it’s PM
Repeat that once again (Yeah)
Call them girls again (Yeah)
Play until the AM wake up in the PM (Yeah yeah whoop woop woop)
Friends always be asking me can you play this man you an idol boy
Hey so what if I smoke so what if I drink so what if I play with girls
Man it’s my life I’ll do what I want haters gonna hate either way
You know what I’m saying? if you don’t you’re probably one of them
So get up out my way yeah! (Get get get)

Hold on is this song fading already?
Oh man I was about to go in on this verse! I was about to spit

[English]
Do not tell your friends no
Top secret wo
Do not worry Come on the dance floor
IceBreaker wo

Honey, be honest with me once.
Look, I know you’re feeling it too, right?
We have to put it all down, manner.
Yeah alright Show me the real you
Aye aye you look at me
I’m sorry mom.
Thank you parents for bringing me up.
Superior gene preheating end
Leebro fly up to the sky

Do not tell your friends no
Top secret wo
Do not worry Come on the dance floor
IceBreaker wo

So what
Do not notice.
So hot
Let’s just kiss and hug

He who speaks blasphemously.
An unimportant part
Wake up wake up

Just stay
I’m not looking at you
But I want to see you
I will regret it if I miss my youth
I do not get tired easily if I fall in love.
Just like just idol
Girl I’m not just idol
The kids who do not know anything are always talking.
I can not do it.
Ride in a black car, feel good Yeah

Do not tell your friends no
Top secret wo
Do not worry Come on the dance floor
IceBreaker wo

So what
Do not notice.
So hot
Let’s just kiss and hug

He who speaks blasphemously.
An unimportant part
Wake up wake up

Whoa whoa whoa I woke up or I stayed up what?
Do not really know what the date is uh ..
Does it really matter though? (nah) does not really matter cuz
Either way we gonna play we gonna party we gonna sway
Open my eyes and it’s 5AM hold up! read that wrong it’s PM
Repeat that once again (Yeah)
Call them girls again (Yeah)
Play until the AM wake up in the PM (Yeah yeah whoop woop woop)
Friends always be asking me to play this
I do not know what to do.
Man it’s my life I’ll do what I want
You know what I’m saying? if you do not you’re probably one of them
So get up out my way yeah! (Get get get)

Hold on is this song fading already?
Oh man I was about to go on this verse! I was about to spit some fire!
Some Godzilla sh .. oh .. now it completely ended … great

Baca Juga: Arti Lirik BTOB - 1,2,3 Terjemahan

[Terjemahan Indonesia]
Jangan beri tahu teman Anda no
Top secret wo
Jangan khawatir Ayo lantai dansa
IceBreaker wo

Sayang, jujurlah padaku sekali.
Dengar, aku tahu kau merasakannya juga, kan?
Kita harus meletakkan semuanya, dengan cara.
Ya baiklah Tunjukkan pada saya kamu yang sebenarnya
Aye aye kamu lihat aku
Saya minta maaf ibu.
Terima kasih orang tua karena telah membesarkan saya.
Akhir preheating gen superior
Leebro terbang ke langit

Jangan beri tahu teman Anda no
Top secret wo
Jangan khawatir Ayo lantai dansa
IceBreaker wo

Jadi apa
Jangan perhatikan.
Sangat panas
Mari kita cium dan peluk

Dia yang berbicara secara menghujat.
Bagian yang tidak penting
Bangun bangun

Tetaplah tinggal
Saya tidak melihat Anda
Tapi aku ingin melihatmu
Aku akan menyesal jika aku merindukan masa mudaku
Saya tidak mudah lelah jika saya jatuh cinta.
Sama seperti hanya idola
Gadis saya bukan hanya idola
Anak-anak yang tidak tahu apa-apa selalu bicara.
Saya tidak bisa melakukannya.
Naik mobil hitam, merasa baik ya

Jangan beri tahu teman Anda no
Top secret wo
Jangan khawatir Ayo lantai dansa
IceBreaker wo

Jadi apa
Jangan perhatikan.
Sangat panas
Mari kita cium dan peluk

Dia yang berbicara secara menghujat.
Bagian yang tidak penting
Bangun bangun

Whoa whoa whoa aku bangun atau aku begadang apa?
Tidak benar-benar tahu apa tanggalnya uh ..
Apakah itu benar-benar penting? (nah) tidak terlalu penting cuz
Apapun yang kita akan mainkan, kita akan berpesta
Buka mataku dan tahan 5AM! baca itu salah, itu PM
Ulangi sekali lagi (Ya)
Panggil mereka perempuan lagi (Ya)
Mainkan sampai AM bangun di PM (Yeah yeah whoop woop woop)
Teman selalu memintaku memainkan ini
Saya tidak tahu harus berbuat apa.
Manusia itu hidupku, aku akan melakukan apa yang aku inginkan
Anda tahu apa yang saya katakan? jika Anda tidak, Anda mungkin salah satunya
Jadi bangunlah dengan cara saya ya! (Dapatkan get)

Tunggu apakah lagu ini sudah memudar?
Oh man aku akan pergi pada ayat ini! Saya hendak meludahkan api!
Beberapa Godzilla sh .. oh .. sekarang sudah berakhir … hebat

Sekian Arti Lirik Lagu BTOB - Ice Breaker Terjemahan Indonesia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan

Arti Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan LIrik Lagu OST Touch Your Heart JEONG SEWOON - Good night Tonton Juga 7 Kejadian Ini Menandakan Kamu Punya Kekuatan Supranatural Lirik : Jea, 원필 Composer : Jae, 원필, MAJORCODE, 문상선 Arranger : MAJORCODE, 문상선 Hangul 너는 더 이상 안 웃어도 돼 너의 눈과 입은 다른 말을 하는데 내가 어떻게 널 잡고 있니 항상 젖어있던 너의 베개는 이젠 말라버리겠지 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 나는 아마 많이 피곤해질 거야 너의 생각을 하기 싫어 네가 가르쳐준 커피를 피할 테니까 WABLASTER PRO, SUKSES DENGAN WHATSAPP! ⬇️ 항상 날 기다려 주던 넌 이젠 기다리지 않아도 돼 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 누가 봐도 우린 최선을 다한 거야 그 누구도 우리 탓을 하지 않을 테니까 인연이 아니었던 걸로 우린 알고 있으면 되는 거야 우린 그렇게 믿어도 될 거야 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 너와 난 행복할 만큼 행복했고 미치도록 사랑할 만큼 했지 더 이상 그 아프던 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 정말 Good Bye Romanization neoneun deo is...

Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan  [ HAngul ] 좋다고 말하면 나 부끄럽긴 한가 봐 꿈에서만 보던 그런 일이 내게도 찾아올 줄이야 그래 나도 어쩔 수 없는 남자인가 봐 사랑이 다가오면 나 매번 꼼짝없이 Alright 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 부끄부끄해 또 두근두근대 너만 보면 너와 있으면 불끈불끈 후끈후끈 Yeah Butterflies butterflies yeah it feels like I got butterflies (슉슉) 뱃속 안에 있는 것 같아 Yeah 오랜만이다 이런 설렘 느껴 본 지 Pretty sure this is l-o-v-e 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 생각지도 못한 순간 계속 나를 놀래켜 줘 어디든 Paradise 너와 함께 간다면 Put your hands in the air You got my heart too fast 모든 게 시작될 테니까 Don’t hold back yeah Put your hands in th...

Asal Usul Nama Burung Sekretaris, The Killer Queen

Secretary Bird Beliboli - Burung Sekretaris (Sagittarius serpentarius) adalah salah satu burung unik yang berasal dari Afrika. Burung ini dikenal karena penampilannya yang menarik dan perilaku makan yang unik. Dalam artikel ini, kita akan menjelajahi berbagai aspek menarik tentang burung Sekretaris.