Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu Yeseo – Honey, Don’t Kill My Vibe Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Yeseo – Honey, Don’t Kill My Vibe Terjemahan Indonesia

Yeseo – Honey, Don’t Kill My Vibe
Album ‘Damn Rules’
Lirik : Yeseo
Komposer : Yeseo
Aransemen : Yeseo


[Hangul]

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

은근한 대화 속 그 기분에 취해
모두들 아는 듯이 얘기하곤 해

솔직히 난 이곳을 나가고 싶어
Cause I’m unknown somebody
I’m unknown somebody

난 여기 어울리지 않아
또 혼자 겉돌잖아

Just leave it leave it with me
You got it got it, Drop me
더 눈 뜨길 바래 난

Woo, I’ll turn off my phone
Ah

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill vibe
Time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill vibe
Time is money, money

아찔한 시간 속 그 시선에 취해
넌 뭐라도 된 것처럼 미친 것 같애

So 니가 누군지 전혀 모르고 싶어
Cause I’m unknown somebody
I’m unknown somebody

난 여기 어울리지 않아
또 혼자 겉돌잖아

I don’t wanna dance
So go boy
I just try my thang
Why you won’t grow?
(Honey, Don’t kill my vibe shit
My time is money, money)

I don’t wanna dance
So go boy
I just try my thang
Why you won’t grow?
(Honey, Don’t kill my vibe shit)

Woo, I’ll turn off my phone
Ah

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

(Just leave it leave it with me 눈뜨길 바래 난)
Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money
Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

(Just leave it leave it with me 눈뜨길 바래 난)
Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

[Romanization]

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

eungeunhan daehwa sog geu gibun-e chwihae
modudeul aneun deus-i yaegihagon hae

soljighi nan igos-eul nagago sip-eo
Cause I’m unknown somebody
I’m unknown somebody

nan yeogi eoulliji anh-a
tto honja geotdoljanh-a

Just leave it leave it with me
You got it got it, Drop me
deo nun tteugil balae nan

Woo, I’ll turn off my phone
Ah

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill vibe
Time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill vibe
Time is money, money

ajjilhan sigan sog geu siseon-e chwihae
neon mwolado doen geoscheoleom michin geos gat-ae

So niga nugunji jeonhyeo moleugo sip-eo
Cause I’m unknown somebody
I’m unknown somebody

nan yeogi eoulliji anh-a
tto honja geotdoljanh-a

I don’t wanna dance
So go boy
I just try my thang
Why you won’t grow?
(Honey, Don’t kill my vibe shit
My time is money, money)

I don’t wanna dance
So go boy
I just try my thang
Why you won’t grow?
(Honey, Don’t kill my vibe shit)

Woo, I’ll turn off my phone
Ah

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

(Just leave it leave it with me nuntteugil balae nan)
Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money
Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

(Just leave it leave it with me nuntteugil balae nan)
Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Don’t kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

[English]

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

I am in the mood of this conversation
I used to talk like everyone knows.

Honestly, I want to get out of here.
Cause I’m unknown somebody
I’m unknown somebody

I do not fit here.
He’s out on his own again.

Just leave it with me
You got it got it, Drop me
I hope to see more eyes

Woo, I’ll turn off my phone
Ah

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill vibe
Time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill vibe
Time is money, money

I am drunk in that stare
I think you’re crazy as if it was something.

So I never want to know who you are.
Cause I’m unknown somebody
I’m unknown somebody

I do not fit here.
He’s out on his own again.

I do not wanna dance
So go boy
I just try my thang
Why you will not grow?
(Honey, Do not kill my vibe shit
My time is money, money)

I do not wanna dance
So go boy
I just try my thang
Why you will not grow?
(Honey, Do not kill my vibe shit)

Woo, I’ll turn off my phone
Ah

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

(I just want to leave it with me)
Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money
Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

(I just want to leave it with me)
Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Honey, Do not kill my vibe, shit
My time is money, money

Baca Juga: Lirik TWICE - Dance The Night Away Terjemahan Indonesia

[Terjemahan Indonesia]

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Saya sedang dalam suasana percakapan ini
Saya dulu berbicara seperti yang dikenal semua orang.

Jujur, saya ingin keluar dari sini.
Karena saya tidak diketahui seseorang
Saya tidak diketahui seseorang

Saya tidak cocok di sini.
Dia keluar sendiri lagi.

Biarkan saja dengan saya
Anda mendapatkannya, Tangkap saya
Saya berharap bisa melihat lebih banyak mata

Woo, aku akan mematikan ponselku
Ah

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, Jangan bunuh getaran
Waktu adalah uang, uang

Sayang, Jangan bunuh getaran
Waktu adalah uang, uang

Saya mabuk dalam tatapan itu
Saya pikir Anda gila seolah-olah itu adalah sesuatu.

Jadi saya tidak pernah ingin tahu siapa Anda.
Karena saya tidak diketahui seseorang
Saya tidak diketahui seseorang

Saya tidak cocok di sini.
Dia keluar sendiri lagi.

Saya tidak ingin menari
Jadi pergilah nak
Saya hanya mencoba thang saya
Mengapa Anda tidak tumbuh?
(Sayang, Jangan bunuh kotoranku
Waktuku adalah uang, uang)

Saya tidak ingin menari
Jadi pergilah nak
Saya hanya mencoba thang saya
Mengapa Anda tidak tumbuh?
(Sayang, jangan bunuh kotoranku)

Woo, aku akan mematikan ponselku
Ah

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

(Saya hanya ingin meninggalkannya dengan saya)
Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang
Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

(Saya hanya ingin meninggalkannya dengan saya)
Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Sayang, jangan bunuh getaranku, sial
Waktuku adalah uang, uang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan

Arti Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan LIrik Lagu OST Touch Your Heart JEONG SEWOON - Good night Tonton Juga 7 Kejadian Ini Menandakan Kamu Punya Kekuatan Supranatural Lirik : Jea, 원필 Composer : Jae, 원필, MAJORCODE, 문상선 Arranger : MAJORCODE, 문상선 Hangul 너는 더 이상 안 웃어도 돼 너의 눈과 입은 다른 말을 하는데 내가 어떻게 널 잡고 있니 항상 젖어있던 너의 베개는 이젠 말라버리겠지 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 나는 아마 많이 피곤해질 거야 너의 생각을 하기 싫어 네가 가르쳐준 커피를 피할 테니까 WABLASTER PRO, SUKSES DENGAN WHATSAPP! ⬇️ 항상 날 기다려 주던 넌 이젠 기다리지 않아도 돼 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 누가 봐도 우린 최선을 다한 거야 그 누구도 우리 탓을 하지 않을 테니까 인연이 아니었던 걸로 우린 알고 있으면 되는 거야 우린 그렇게 믿어도 될 거야 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 너와 난 행복할 만큼 행복했고 미치도록 사랑할 만큼 했지 더 이상 그 아프던 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 정말 Good Bye Romanization neoneun deo is...

Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan  [ HAngul ] 좋다고 말하면 나 부끄럽긴 한가 봐 꿈에서만 보던 그런 일이 내게도 찾아올 줄이야 그래 나도 어쩔 수 없는 남자인가 봐 사랑이 다가오면 나 매번 꼼짝없이 Alright 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 부끄부끄해 또 두근두근대 너만 보면 너와 있으면 불끈불끈 후끈후끈 Yeah Butterflies butterflies yeah it feels like I got butterflies (슉슉) 뱃속 안에 있는 것 같아 Yeah 오랜만이다 이런 설렘 느껴 본 지 Pretty sure this is l-o-v-e 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 생각지도 못한 순간 계속 나를 놀래켜 줘 어디든 Paradise 너와 함께 간다면 Put your hands in the air You got my heart too fast 모든 게 시작될 테니까 Don’t hold back yeah Put your hands in th...

Asal Usul Nama Burung Sekretaris, The Killer Queen

Secretary Bird Beliboli - Burung Sekretaris (Sagittarius serpentarius) adalah salah satu burung unik yang berasal dari Afrika. Burung ini dikenal karena penampilannya yang menarik dan perilaku makan yang unik. Dalam artikel ini, kita akan menjelajahi berbagai aspek menarik tentang burung Sekretaris.