Skip to main content

Lirik Ice Cube - That New Funkadelic Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Ice Cube - That New Funkadelic Terjemahan


[Intro]
California

[Chorus: Ice Cube]
You know the beat so sweet like booty meat (So sweet)
You know the beat so sweet like booty meat (Like booty meat)
You know the beat so sweet like booty meat (Hahahaha)
You know the beat so sweet like booty meat
No matter who you meet, you can move your feet

[Bridge: Ice Cube]
Come through bumpin' that new funkadelic, that new funkadelic
Come through bumpin' that new funkadelic, that new funkadelic
Ice Cube got that new funkadelic, that new funkadelic
Ice Cube got that new funkadelic, better run, go tell it

[Verse 1: Ice Cube]
Got a uncle name George, horny muthafucka always down to orge
Freaky muthafucka wanna Georgie Porg'
Treat a big booty like a smorgasbord

[Bridge: Ice Cube]
Freaks on the floor, freaks on the floor
How many of y'all freaks on the low?
Freaks on the floor, freaks on the floor
How many of y'all freaks on the low? (Yeah)

[Bridge: Ice Cube]
What's up for the evenin'? I ain't into trickin', I'm into treatin' (Yeah)
What's up for the evenin'? I ain't into trickin', bitch, I'm into treatin', so (Hey, honey, what's up?)
What's up for the evenin'? I ain't into trickin', I'm into treatin' (Yeah)
What's up for the evenin'? I ain't into trickin', I'm into treatin'

[Pre-Chorus: Ice Cube]
You know, all about that party life, party life
All about that party life, party life
All about that party life, party life
All About that party life, party life

[Chorus: Ice Cube]
Come through bumpin' that new funkadelic, that new funkadelic
Come through bumpin' that new funkadelic, that new funkadelic
Ice Cube got that new funkadelic, that new funkadelic
Ice Cube got that new funkadelic, better run, go tell it

[Verse 2: Ice Cube]
I heard weed was legal
Grow that shit, nigga, feed your people
I heard weed was legal
Grow that shit, nigga, feed your people
I heard weed was legal
Grow that shit, nigga, feed your people
I heard weed was legal
Grow that shit, nigga, feed your people
Come on!

[Bridge]
Let's make a toast to every nation
For the whole wide world
It's a West side celebration
Everybody get up!
And you talk about us, when you freaky, freaky, yeah

[Verse 3: Ice Cube]
You know the funk will linger
All these mother fuckers wanna smell my finger
All these mother fuckers wanna fuck my singers
I don't give a damn, nigga, Jerry Springer
California love, California bud
Long as I got it, I don't give a fuck
It's the Hpnotiq, I'm the narcotic
So if you spot it, actin' robotic, freeze
Just like a mannequin and then start panickin'
I'm too hard for you, you still wanna eat it like barbeque

[Bridge: Ice Cube]
Freaks on the floor, freaks on the floor
How many of y'all freaks on the low?
Freaks on the floor, freaks on the floor
How many of y'all freaks on the low?

[Chorus: Ice Cube]
Come through bumpin' that new funkadelic, that new funkadelic
Come through bumpin' that new funkadelic, that new funkadelic
Ice Cube got that new funkadelic, you know, that new funkadelic
Ice Cube got that new funkadelic, better run, go tell it

[Bridge: Dom Kennedy]
What's up for the evenin'?
I ain't into trickin', I'm into treatin'
What's up for the evenin'?
I ain't into trickin', bitch, I'm into treatin'
What's up for the evenin'?
I ain't into trickin', I'm into treatin'
What's up for the evenin'?
I ain't into trickin', I'm into treatin'

[Chorus: Ice Cube]
You know the beat so sweet like booty meat (Like booty meat)
You know the beat so sweet like booty meat (Hahaha)
You know the beat so sweet like booty meat
No matter who you meet, you can move your feet

Terjemahan Indonesia

[Intro] 
California 

[Chorus: Ice Cube] 
Anda tahu irama begitu manis seperti daging jarahan (So sweet) 
Anda tahu irama begitu manis seperti daging jarahan (seperti daging jarahan) 
Anda tahu irama begitu manis seperti daging jarahan (Hahahaha) 
Anda tahu irama yang begitu manis seperti daging jarahan 
Tidak peduli siapa yang Anda temui, Anda dapat menggerakkan kaki Anda 

[Bridge: Ice Cube] 
Datang melalui bumpin 'funkadelic baru, funkadelic baru 
Datang melalui bumpin 'funkadelic baru, funkadelic baru 
Ice Cube mendapat funkadelic baru, funkadelic baru 
Ice Cube mendapatkan funkadelic baru, lari lebih baik, katakan saja 

[Verse 1: Es Batu] 
Punya nama paman George, horny muthafucka selalu turun ke orge 
Freaky muthafucka ingin Georgie Porg ' 
Perlakukan rampasan besar seperti smorgasbord 

[Bridge: Ice Cube] 
Aneh di lantai, aneh di lantai 
Berapa banyak kalian yang merasa rendah? 
Aneh di lantai, aneh di lantai 
Berapa banyak kalian yang merasa rendah? ( Ya ) 

[Bridge: Ice Cube] 
Ada apa dengan itu? Saya tidak ke trickin ', saya ke treatin' ( Ya ) 
Ada apa dengan itu? Aku tidak suka trickin ', bitch, aku ke treatin', jadi ( Hei, sayang, ada apa? ) 
Ada apa dengan itu? Saya tidak ke trickin ', saya ke treatin' ( Ya ) 
Ada apa dengan itu? Saya tidak ke trickin ', saya ke treatin' 

[Pre-Chorus: Ice Cube] 
Anda tahu, semua tentang kehidupan pesta, kehidupan pesta 
Semua tentang kehidupan pesta, kehidupan pesta 
Semua tentang kehidupan pesta, kehidupan pesta 
Semua Tentang kehidupan pesta itu, kehidupan pesta 

[Chorus: Ice Cube] 
Datang melalui bumpin 'funkadelic baru, funkadelic baru 
Datang melalui bumpin 'funkadelic baru, funkadelic baru 
Ice Cube mendapat funkadelic baru, funkadelic baru 
Ice Cube mendapatkan funkadelic baru, lari lebih baik, katakan saja 

[Verse 2: Es Batu] 
Saya mendengar rumput liar adalah legal 
Tumbuhkan omong kosong itu, nigga, beri makan orang-orang Anda 
Saya mendengar rumput liar adalah legal 
Tumbuhkan omong kosong itu, nigga, beri makan orang-orang Anda 
Saya mendengar rumput liar adalah legal 
Tumbuhkan omong kosong itu, nigga, beri makan orang-orang Anda 
Saya mendengar rumput liar adalah legal 
Tumbuhkan omong kosong itu, nigga, beri makan orang-orang Anda 
Ayolah! 

[Bridge] 
Mari bersulang untuk setiap bangsa 
Untuk seluruh dunia luas 
Ini adalah perayaan sisi barat 
Semua orang bangun! 
Dan Anda berbicara tentang kami, ketika Anda aneh, aneh, ya 

[Verse 3: Es Batu] 
Anda tahu funk akan berlama-lama 
Semua keparat ibu ini ingin mencium jari saya 
Semua keparat ibu ini ingin bercinta dengan penyanyi saya 
Saya tidak peduli, nigga, Jerry Springer 
Cinta California, tunas California 
Selama aku mendapatkannya, aku tidak peduli
Itu adalah Hpnotiq, akulah narkotika 
Jadi jika Anda melihatnya, lakukan robot, membeku 
Sama seperti manekin dan kemudian mulai panik 
Aku terlalu keras untukmu, kamu masih ingin memakannya seperti barbeque 

[Bridge: Ice Cube] 
Aneh di lantai, aneh di lantai 
Berapa banyak kalian yang merasa rendah? 
Aneh di lantai, aneh di lantai 
Berapa banyak kalian yang merasa rendah? 

[Chorus: Ice Cube] 
Datang melalui bumpin 'funkadelic baru, funkadelic baru 
Datang melalui bumpin 'funkadelic baru, funkadelic baru 
Ice Cube mendapat funkadelic baru, Anda tahu, funkadelic baru itu 
Ice Cube mendapatkan funkadelic baru, lari lebih baik, katakan saja 

[Bridge: Dom Kennedy] 
Ada apa dengan itu? 
Saya tidak ke trickin ', saya ke treatin' 
Ada apa dengan itu? 
Saya tidak ke trickin ', jalang, aku ke treatin' 
Ada apa dengan itu? 
Saya tidak ke trickin ', saya ke treatin' 
Ada apa dengan itu? 
Saya tidak ke trickin ', saya ke treatin'

Baca Juga: 

[Chorus: Ice Cube] 
Anda tahu irama begitu manis seperti daging jarahan (seperti daging jarahan) 
Anda tahu iramanya begitu manis seperti daging jarahan (Hahaha) 
Anda tahu irama yang begitu manis seperti daging jarahan 
Tidak peduli siapa yang Anda temui, Anda dapat menggerakkan kaki Anda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan

Arti Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan LIrik Lagu OST Touch Your Heart JEONG SEWOON - Good night Tonton Juga 7 Kejadian Ini Menandakan Kamu Punya Kekuatan Supranatural Lirik : Jea, 원필 Composer : Jae, 원필, MAJORCODE, 문상선 Arranger : MAJORCODE, 문상선 Hangul 너는 더 이상 안 웃어도 돼 너의 눈과 입은 다른 말을 하는데 내가 어떻게 널 잡고 있니 항상 젖어있던 너의 베개는 이젠 말라버리겠지 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 나는 아마 많이 피곤해질 거야 너의 생각을 하기 싫어 네가 가르쳐준 커피를 피할 테니까 WABLASTER PRO, SUKSES DENGAN WHATSAPP! ⬇️ 항상 날 기다려 주던 넌 이젠 기다리지 않아도 돼 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 누가 봐도 우린 최선을 다한 거야 그 누구도 우리 탓을 하지 않을 테니까 인연이 아니었던 걸로 우린 알고 있으면 되는 거야 우린 그렇게 믿어도 될 거야 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 너와 난 행복할 만큼 행복했고 미치도록 사랑할 만큼 했지 더 이상 그 아프던 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 정말 Good Bye Romanization neoneun deo is...

Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan  [ HAngul ] 좋다고 말하면 나 부끄럽긴 한가 봐 꿈에서만 보던 그런 일이 내게도 찾아올 줄이야 그래 나도 어쩔 수 없는 남자인가 봐 사랑이 다가오면 나 매번 꼼짝없이 Alright 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 부끄부끄해 또 두근두근대 너만 보면 너와 있으면 불끈불끈 후끈후끈 Yeah Butterflies butterflies yeah it feels like I got butterflies (슉슉) 뱃속 안에 있는 것 같아 Yeah 오랜만이다 이런 설렘 느껴 본 지 Pretty sure this is l-o-v-e 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 생각지도 못한 순간 계속 나를 놀래켜 줘 어디든 Paradise 너와 함께 간다면 Put your hands in the air You got my heart too fast 모든 게 시작될 테니까 Don’t hold back yeah Put your hands in th...

Asal Usul Nama Burung Sekretaris, The Killer Queen

Secretary Bird Beliboli - Burung Sekretaris (Sagittarius serpentarius) adalah salah satu burung unik yang berasal dari Afrika. Burung ini dikenal karena penampilannya yang menarik dan perilaku makan yang unik. Dalam artikel ini, kita akan menjelajahi berbagai aspek menarik tentang burung Sekretaris.