Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu NCT 127 - END TO START Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu NCT 127 - END TO START Terjemahan

Lirik Lagu NCT 127 - END TO START Terjemahan

Lirik Lagu NCT 127 - END TO START
Lirik : Amon Hayashi for Digz
Composer : Tony Esterly, Jung Youth

KANJI

I know 止まれば先は無いって真っ暗闇でもFight it
陽炎のように揺らいでるぼやけた未来に向かって

One way road 分かってる現状維持じゃLame
It’s one way road 長くて険しい道でも
One way road 探せ自分だけのStyleで
いつだってBe myself

Gotta end it tonight to start again
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin’

散らばる点を線で繋ぐChain 繋ぐChain
描き出す面の上で踊れ一晩中踊れ
どこにいたって君にも届け張り上げる声
君のままでそれだけは守ってWe go hard now
この音で

Gotta stay strong What I built ゼロに戻しGround up
躊躇いなんて燃やしなBun dem闇切り裂いて
始めるNew phase (Auh)It’s new phase, comin’ up

夜が終わる瞬間に目の前広がる景色Yes, I see
先は不確か後戻り無しだそれでもいい
見えてるさ光は

憧れだけじゃ満たせないから
Finding my own way to make it 旅が怖いなら
What I’m living for ひとつも変わらないMa heart
変わらないMa heart

Gotta end it tonight to start again (end to start)
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin’ (end to start)

今いる場所も悪く無いView 誰かが言う
居心地も良いけど空しくなるBaby it ain’twhat I do
ほかの誰のものでも無いMy life ただ駆け抜けたい
倒れそうな時には君がいるYou and you and you, yeah

憧れだけじゃ満たせないから
Finding my own way to make it 旅が怖いなら
What I’m living for ひとつも変わらないMa heart
変わらないMa heart

Gotta end it tonight to start again
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin’
Gotta end it tonight to start again
(The origin will begin)
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin’

Gotta end it tonight to start again
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin’
Gotta end it tonight to start again
(The origin will begin)
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin’

Romanization

I know tomareba saki wa mu itte makkurayami demo Fight it
kagerō no yō ni yurai deru boyaketa mirainimukatte

One way road wakatteru genjō iji ja Lame It’ s one way road nagakute kewashī michi demo
One way road sagase jibun dake no Style de itsu datte Be myself

Gotta end it tonight to start again
redī fō a new flight, time fō a slayin’

chirabaru ten o sen de tsunagu chein tsunagu chein egakidasu men no ue de odore hitobanjū odore
doko ni itatte kimi ni mo todoke hariageru koe kiminomamade soredake wa mamotte We go hard now kono-on de

Gotta stay sutorongu What I built zero ni modoshi Ground up
tamerai nante moyashina Bun dem yami kirisaite hajimeru nyū phase (Auh) It’ s new phase, comin’ up

yoru ga owaru shunkan ni me no mae hirogaru keshiki iesu, I see
saki wa futashika atomodori-nashida sore demo ī
mie teru sa hikari wa

akogare dake ja mitasenaikara
Finding my own way to mēku it tabi ga kowainara What I’ m living fō hitotsu mo kawaranai Ma herutsu kawaranai Ma herutsu

Gotta end it tonight to start again (end to start)
redī fō a new flight, time fō a slayin’ (end to start)

ima iru basho mo warukunai vu~yū dareka ga iu igokochi mo yoikedo munashiku naru bebī it ain’ twhat I do
hoka no dare no monode mo nai My life tada kakenuketai taore-sōna tokiniha kimi ga iru You ando you ando you,
yeah akogare dake ja mitasenaikara

Finding my own way to mēku it tabi ga kowainara
What I’ m living fō hitotsu mo kawaranai Ma herutsu kawaranai Ma herutsu

Gotta end it tonight to start againredī fō a new flight, time fō a slayin’
Gotta end it tonight to start again (The orijin u~irubī gin)
redī fō a new flight, time fō a slayin’

Gotta end it tonight to start again
redī fō a new flight, time fō a slayin’ Gotta end it tonight to start again (The orijin u~irubī gin)
redī fō a new flight, time fō a slayin’

English

I know there is no point if it stops
Toward a blurred future swaying like a blaze

One way road I know the current condition Lame
It ’s one way road
Find one way road in your own style
Always Be myself

Gotta end it tonight to start again
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin ‘

Chain to connect scattered points Chain to connect Chain
Dance on the surface to draw and dance all night
A voice that will reach you wherever you are
Just keep it as you are We go hard now
With this sound

Gotta stay strong What I built Return to zero Ground up
What an ugly burns Bun dem
New phase (Auh) It’s new phase to start, comin ‘up

A scene that opens in front of you when the night ends Yes, I see
I’m afraid I’m not going back again
I can see the light

I can not meet you alone
Finding my own way to make it If the trip is scary
What I’m living for Ma heart
Unchanged Ma heart

Gotta end it tonight to start again (end to start)
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin ‘(end to start)

Not bad where you are now View Someone says
Comfortable but empty Baby it ain’twhat I do
My life without anyone else’s
When you are likely to fall down you and you and you, yeah

I can not meet you alone
Finding my own way to make it If the trip is scary
What I’m living for Ma heart
Unchanged Ma heart

Gotta end it tonight to start again
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin ‘
Gotta end it tonight to start again
(The origin will begin)
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin ‘

Gotta end it tonight to start again
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin ‘
Gotta end it tonight to start again
(The origin will begin)
Ready for a new flight, time for a slayin ‘

Terjemahan

Saya tahu tidak ada gunanya jika berhenti
Menuju masa depan yang kabur, berayun seperti api

Jalan satu arah saya tahu kondisi Lame saat ini
Ini jalan satu arah
Temukan jalan satu arah dengan gaya Anda sendiri
Selalu menjadi diriku sendiri

Harus akhiri malam ini untuk memulai lagi
Siap untuk penerbangan baru, waktu untuk slayin ‘

Rantai untuk menghubungkan titik-titik yang tersebar Rantai untuk menghubungkan Rantai
Menari di permukaan untuk menggambar dan menari sepanjang malam
Sebuah suara yang akan mencapai Anda di manapun Anda berada
Pertahankan seperti dirimu sendiri. Kita jadi sulit sekarang
Dengan suara ini

Harus tetap kuat Apa yang saya bangun Kembali ke nol
Apa yang jelek membakar Bun dem
Fase baru (Auh) Ini fase baru untuk memulai, akan datang

Adegan yang terbuka di depan Anda ketika malam berakhir Ya, saya mengerti
Saya khawatir saya tidak akan kembali lagi
Saya bisa melihat cahaya

Aku tidak bisa bertemu denganmu sendirian
Menemukan cara saya sendiri untuk membuatnya Jika perjalanan itu menakutkan
Apa yang aku hidup untuk hati Ma
Hati Ma yang tidak berubah

Harus diakhiri malam ini untuk memulai lagi (end to start)
Siap untuk penerbangan baru, waktu untuk slayin ‘(ujung ke awal)

Tidak buruk di mana Anda sekarang. Lihat Seseorang berkata
Nyaman tetapi kosong Bayi itu bukan apa yang saya lakukan
Hidupku tanpa kehidupan orang lain
Ketika Anda cenderung jatuh Anda dan Anda dan Anda, ya

Aku tidak bisa bertemu denganmu sendirian
Menemukan cara saya sendiri untuk membuatnya Jika perjalanan itu menakutkan
Apa yang aku hidup untuk hati Ma
Hati Ma yang tidak berubah


Harus akhiri malam ini untuk memulai lagi
Siap untuk penerbangan baru, waktu untuk slayin ‘
Harus akhiri malam ini untuk memulai lagi
(Asal akan dimulai)
Siap untuk penerbangan baru, waktu untuk slayin ‘

Harus akhiri malam ini untuk memulai lagi
Siap untuk penerbangan baru, waktu untuk slayin ‘
Harus akhiri malam ini untuk memulai lagi
(Asal akan dimulai)
Siap untuk penerbangan baru, waktu untuk slayin ‘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan

Arti Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan LIrik Lagu OST Touch Your Heart JEONG SEWOON - Good night Tonton Juga 7 Kejadian Ini Menandakan Kamu Punya Kekuatan Supranatural Lirik : Jea, 원필 Composer : Jae, 원필, MAJORCODE, 문상선 Arranger : MAJORCODE, 문상선 Hangul 너는 더 이상 안 웃어도 돼 너의 눈과 입은 다른 말을 하는데 내가 어떻게 널 잡고 있니 항상 젖어있던 너의 베개는 이젠 말라버리겠지 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 나는 아마 많이 피곤해질 거야 너의 생각을 하기 싫어 네가 가르쳐준 커피를 피할 테니까 WABLASTER PRO, SUKSES DENGAN WHATSAPP! ⬇️ 항상 날 기다려 주던 넌 이젠 기다리지 않아도 돼 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 누가 봐도 우린 최선을 다한 거야 그 누구도 우리 탓을 하지 않을 테니까 인연이 아니었던 걸로 우린 알고 있으면 되는 거야 우린 그렇게 믿어도 될 거야 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 너와 난 행복할 만큼 행복했고 미치도록 사랑할 만큼 했지 더 이상 그 아프던 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 정말 Good Bye Romanization neoneun deo is...

Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan  [ HAngul ] 좋다고 말하면 나 부끄럽긴 한가 봐 꿈에서만 보던 그런 일이 내게도 찾아올 줄이야 그래 나도 어쩔 수 없는 남자인가 봐 사랑이 다가오면 나 매번 꼼짝없이 Alright 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 부끄부끄해 또 두근두근대 너만 보면 너와 있으면 불끈불끈 후끈후끈 Yeah Butterflies butterflies yeah it feels like I got butterflies (슉슉) 뱃속 안에 있는 것 같아 Yeah 오랜만이다 이런 설렘 느껴 본 지 Pretty sure this is l-o-v-e 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 생각지도 못한 순간 계속 나를 놀래켜 줘 어디든 Paradise 너와 함께 간다면 Put your hands in the air You got my heart too fast 모든 게 시작될 테니까 Don’t hold back yeah Put your hands in th...

Asal Usul Nama Burung Sekretaris, The Killer Queen

Secretary Bird Beliboli - Burung Sekretaris (Sagittarius serpentarius) adalah salah satu burung unik yang berasal dari Afrika. Burung ini dikenal karena penampilannya yang menarik dan perilaku makan yang unik. Dalam artikel ini, kita akan menjelajahi berbagai aspek menarik tentang burung Sekretaris.