Skip to main content

Sinopsis Film I Wanna Hear Your Song (2019) Drama Korea Terbaru

Sinopsis I Wanna Hear Your Song (2019) Drama Korea Terbaru

Film I Wanna Hear Your Song (2019) Drama Korea Terbaru

I Wanna Hear Your Song (2019)

Sinopsis

Pembunuhan terjadi. Hong Yi Young, yang merupakan ahli simpanse, dia tidak ingat apa yang terjadi pada hari pembunuhan itu.  Dia berpikiran sederhana dan menderita insomnia. Ketika Hong Yi Young mencari pekerjaan, Dia kebetulan bertemu Jang Yoon. Dia buruk dalam bernyanyi tetapi hebat dalam bermain pianis di orkestra.  Untuk membantu susah tidur Hong Yi Young, Jang Yoon memanggilnya setiap malam. Mereka berusaha mencari kebenaran tentang pembunuhan itu.

Sementara itu, Nam Joo Wan adalah konduktor orkestra. Dia memiliki karisma dan kecakapan memainkan pertunjukan. Ha Eun Joo adalah pemain biola di orkestra. Tetapi ia sombong.

Sinopsis English

A murder takes place. Hong Yi Young, who is a timpanist, does not remember what happened on the day of the murder. She is simple-minded and suffers from insomnia. Hong Yi Young looks for a job. She happens to meet Jang Yoon. He is bad at singing but is a pianist in an orchestra. To help with Hong Yi Young's insomnia, Jang Yoon calls her every night. They try to find the truth about the murder.

Meanwhile, Nam Joo Wan is an orchestra conductor. He has charisma and showmanship. Ha Eun Joo is a violinist in the orchestra. She is arrogant.

Baca Juga:

Sinopsis Film When the Devil Calls Your Name (2019) Drama Korea Terbaru


Cast:

Kim Se Jung
Hong Yi Young
Main Role

Yeon Woo Jin
Jang Yoon
Main Role

Park Ji Yeon
Ha Eun Joo
Main Role

Song Jae Rim
Nam Joo Wan
Main Role

Cast Support:

Kim Sang Gyun
Moon Jae Hyung
Support Role

Lee Shi Won
Hong Soo Young
Support Role

Yoo Geon
Michael Lee
Support Role

Yoon Joo Hee
Yoon Mi Rae
Support Role

Jung Sung Mo
Jang Seok Hyun
Support Role

Yoon Bok In
Park Young Hee [Yi Young's mother]
Support Role

Park Chan Hwan
Hong Ji Seop [Yi Young's father]
Support Role

Lee Byung Joon
Song Jae Hwan
Support Role

Jo Mi Ryung
Seo Soo Hyang
Support Role

Lee Jung Min
Choi Seo Joo
Support Role

Jo Yoo Jung
Yoo Jenny
Support Role

Song Young Kyu
Kang Myung Seok
Support Role

Guest:

Kim Shi Hoo
Guest Role

Profil:

Native Title: 너의 노래를 들려줘
Also Known As: Neoui Noraereul Deulryeojweo, Sing for Me, Tell Your Song, Let Me Hear Your Song
Screenwriters: Kim Min Joo
Directors: Lee Jung Mi
Genres: Music, Mystery, Comedy, Romance, Drama
Tags: Insomnia, Adapted From A Book, Orchestra Conductor, Arrogant Female, Violinist, Tragic Past, Murder, Idol Actor
Country: South Korea
Type: Drama
Episodes: 32
Airs: Aug 5, 2019 - Sep 24, 2019
Airs On: Monday, Tuesday
Network: KBS2
Duration: 35 min.
Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)
Ranked: #99999
Popularity: #2628
Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

I Wanna Hear Your Song 2019
Neoui Noraereul Deulryeojweo 2019
Sing for Me 2019
Tell Your Song 2019
Let Me Hear Your Song 2019
너의 노래를 들려줘 2019

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan Indonesia Huh Gak - Your Warmth (너의 온기) Tonton Juga Layaknya Psikis, Ramalan 3 Zodiak Ini Tepat Banget!  [[Hangul]] 따스한 그대의 그 눈빛 나만을 바라보는 그 미소도 말하지 않아도 느꼈던 두 손의 온기마저 사라져 몇 번을 다시 또 잡아봐도 텅 빈 내 맘 채워지질 않는 걸 Love is you I see you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 Baca Juga Lirik lagu Vagabond (Prod. by MAKTUB) - Ha Hyun Woo OST Vagabond Part 8 Terjemahan 보내야 하는 그대 맘이 더 아프다는 걸 알고 있죠 내가 아니던 그 시간들을 우릴 위해 돌아서야 하지만 Love is you Now I need you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 너무 뒤늦게 알아버린 내가 참 바보 같아 이미 새겨져버린 그대라는 기억 저기 멀어진 그대는 내 맘을 아나요 눈을 맞춰도 품에 있어도 멀어지는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 ------------------------------------------------ [[Romanize]] ttaseuhan geudaeui ge...

Lirik Lagu mimiirose - Rose Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu mimiirose - Rose Hangul + Romanization + Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia Inilah Ciri-ciri Orang yang Didampingi "Khodam Leluhur" ‼️ Romanization You~ Show me what you know nega mweol weonhaneunjido shishihan jangnanmalgo I wanna know more neodo algo inneun geo Ma prince dugeungeoryeo eojireoweo dungdung cheoeum neukkyeoboneun gamjeong igeon mweoya mweo? (Teach me) algo shibeun geol chiryohal bangbeop nan molla gaseum teojil geot gata duryeopjiman meomchuji malgo da allyeojweo Tree of knowledge of good and evil alge dwen geoya jinjeonghan sarang geu uimireul neoro ssak bakkwieobeorin Loka loka kkochbateul naradanineun nabiye gibun al geot gata Im so high (so high) Sparkling gachi peojyeo hyeolgwan sogeul cheongnyanghage neoro chaeweoga pieona sujupge bulkeunbit gamchumyeo Rose Ya~ loka loka I’m rose Ya~ Red like blood yayaya sae sae saeppalgan Rose saeppalgan Danger nachseolge neukkyeojyeo wiheomhae hana dul tteoreojineun ipsae bonsaegeul deureonae seongwa akeun da...

Lirik Lagu Neck Deep - STFU Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu Neck Deep - STFU Terjemahan Indonesia Inilah Alasannya 4 Weton Ini Disayang dan Dilindungi Nyi roro Kidul On the next episode of living with the Trumps We find that Boris took a dump on public funds to hand out to his chums And if things don’t quite work out for me I can sell myself as an NFT Think I’m gonna livestream my lobotomy Should get 20 likes at least [Chorus] Twenty-five years in a rut Twenty-five years floating on a rock Wishing it would stop I think I had an idea once But I think that I forgot Maybe I should just shut the fuck up And go along with it [Verse] Another episode of how to start a fight That’s when you’re wrong just claim you’re right because you spent all night online again Another victim of the times Too blind to read between the lines Too high to notice where you’re going half the time Oh yeah [Chorus] Twenty-five years in a rut Twenty-five years floating on a rock Wishing it would stop I think I had an idea once But I think that I forgot Maybe ...