Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu Dont Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Dont Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey Terjemahan


Lirik Lagu Dont Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey Terjemahan

Lirik Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey - Dont Call Me Angel

English

[Chorus: Ariana Grande & Miley Cyrus]

Boy, don't call me angel
You ain’t got me right
Don't call me angel
You can't pay my price
Ain’t from no heaven
Yeah, you heard me right (Yeah, you heard me)
Even though you know we fly (Though you know we)
Don't call me angel

[Verse 1: Miley Cyrus]

Uh, don't call me angel when I'm a mess
Don't call me angel when I get undressed
You know I, I don't like that, boy (Uh)
I make my money, and I write the checks
So say my name with a little respect
All my girls successful, and you're just our guest

[Pre-Chorus: Miley Cyrus]

Do I really need to say it?
Do I need to say it again, yeah?
You better stop the sweet talk
And keep your pretty mouth shut

[Chorus: Ariana Grande with Miley Cyrus, with Lana Del Rey & (Miley Cyrus)]

Boy, don't call me angel
You ain’t got me right
Don’t call me angel
You can't pay my price
Ain’t from no heaven
Yeah, you heard me right (Yeah, you heard me)
Even though you know we fly (Though you know we)
Don't call me angel

Baca Juga:



Lirik lagu Carry Me Away - John Mayer Terjemahan


[Verse 2: Ariana Grande]

See you here with somebody
You sizin' up my body, oh yeah
Don't you know that I bite when the sun set, yeah?
So don’t you try come around me
Might work with her, but not me, oh yeah
Don't you know that I bite when the sun set?

[Pre-Chorus: Ariana Grande]

Keep my name out your mouth
I know what you about
So keep my name out your mouth, oh yeah

[Chorus: Ariana Grande with Miley Cyrus, with Lana Del Rey & (Miley Cyrus)]

Boy, don't call me angel
You ain't got me right
Don't call me angel
You can't pay my price
Ain't from no heaven
Yeah, you heard me right (Yeah, you heard me)
Even though you know we fly (Though you know we)
Don't call me angel

[Bridge: Lana Del Rey]

I appreciate the way you watch me, I can't lie
I drop it down, I pick it up, I back it off the county line
I fell from heaven, now I'm living like a devil
You can't get me off your mind
I appreciate the way you want me, I can't lie
I drop it low, I back it up, I know you wanna think you're mine
Baby, I totally get it, you can't guess so
You can't get me off your mind
We in it together, but don't call me angel

[Chorus: Ariana Grande with Miley Cyrus, with Lana Del Rey & All]

Boy, don't call me angel
You ain't got me right
Don't call me angel
You can't pay my price
Ain't from no heaven
Yeah, you heard me right (Yeah, you heard me)
Even though you know we fly (Though you know we)
Don't call me angel

[Outro: Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, All]

Angel
Don't call me angel (Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Don't call me angel

Tonton Juga:

Asal Usul Ramalan Zodiak yang Sebenarnya! 


Terjemahan Indonesia

Jangan panggil aku malaikat
Kamu tidak membuat aku benar
Jangan panggil aku malaikat
Kamu tidak dapat membayar harga aku
Bukan dari surga
Ya, kamu salah dengar (Ya, Kamu salah dengar)
Meskipun kamu tahu kami terbang (Meskipun kamu tahu kami)
Jangan panggil aku malaikat

Jangan panggil aku malaikat saat aku berantakan
Jangan panggil aku malaikat saat aku membuka pakaian
Kamu tahu aku, aku tidak suka itu
Aku menghasilkan uang, dan aku menulis cek
Jadi ucapkan namaku dengan sedikit hormat
Semua gadis aku berhasil, dan kamu hanya tamu kami

Apakah aku benar-benar perlu mengatakannya?
Apakah aku perlu mengatakannya lagi, ya?
Kamu lebih baik menghentikan pembicaraan manis
Dan tutup mulutmu yang cantik

Wah, jangan panggil aku malaikat
Kamu tidak membuat aku benar
Jangan panggil aku malaikat
Kamu tidak dapat membayar harga aku
Bukan dari surga
Ya, kamu salah dengar (Ya, kamu salah dengar)
Meskipun kamu tahu kami terbang (Meskipun kamu tahu kami)
Jangan panggil aku malaikat

Sampai jumpa di sini dengan seseorang
Kau berada di tubuhku, oh yeah
Apakah kamu tidak tahu bahwa aku menggigit ketika matahari terbenam, ya?
Jadi jangan coba-coba mampir ke aku
Mungkin bekerja dengannya, tapi bukan aku, oh yeah
Apakah kamu tidak tahu bahwa aku menggigit ketika matahari terbenam?

Jauhkan namaku dari mulutmu
Aku tahu apa yang kamu tentang
Jadi jauhkan namaku dari mulutmu, oh yeah

Wah, jangan panggil aku malaikat
Kamu tidak membuat aku benar
Jangan panggil aku malaikat
Kamu tidak dapat membayar harga aku
Bukan dari surga
Ya, kamu salah dengar (Ya, kamu salah dengar)
Meskipun Kamu tahu kami terbang (Meskipun kamu tahu kami)
Jangan panggil aku malaikat

Aku menghargai cara kamu menonton aku, aku tidak bisa berbohong
Aku menjatuhkannya, aku mengambilnya, aku mundur dari garis
Aku jatuh dari surga, sekarang aku hidup seperti setan
Kamu tidak bisa melepaskan aku dari pikiran Kamu
Aku menghargai cara kamu menginginkan aku, aku tidak bisa berbohong
Aku menjatuhkannya rendah, aku mendukungnya, aku tahu kau ingin berpikir kau milikku
Aku benar-benar mengerti, kamu tidak bisa menebaknya
Kamu tidak bisa melepaskan aku dari pikiran Kamu
Kita di dalamnya bersama, tapi jangan panggil aku malaikat

Wah, jangan panggil aku malaikat
Kamu tidak membuat aku benar
Jangan panggil aku malaikat
Kamu tidak dapat membayar harga aku
Bukan dari surga
Ya, kamu salah dengar (Ya, Kamu salah dengar)
Meskipun kamu tahu kami terbang (Meskipun kamu tahu kami)
Jangan panggil aku malaikat

Jangan panggil aku malaikat (Ya-ya, ya-ya)
Jangan panggil aku malaikat


Dont Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey Terjemahan Lirik Lagu

Dont Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey Lyrics

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey - Dont Call Me Angel Lyrics

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan Indonesia Huh Gak - Your Warmth (너의 온기) Tonton Juga Layaknya Psikis, Ramalan 3 Zodiak Ini Tepat Banget!  [[Hangul]] 따스한 그대의 그 눈빛 나만을 바라보는 그 미소도 말하지 않아도 느꼈던 두 손의 온기마저 사라져 몇 번을 다시 또 잡아봐도 텅 빈 내 맘 채워지질 않는 걸 Love is you I see you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 Baca Juga Lirik lagu Vagabond (Prod. by MAKTUB) - Ha Hyun Woo OST Vagabond Part 8 Terjemahan 보내야 하는 그대 맘이 더 아프다는 걸 알고 있죠 내가 아니던 그 시간들을 우릴 위해 돌아서야 하지만 Love is you Now I need you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 너무 뒤늦게 알아버린 내가 참 바보 같아 이미 새겨져버린 그대라는 기억 저기 멀어진 그대는 내 맘을 아나요 눈을 맞춰도 품에 있어도 멀어지는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 ------------------------------------------------ [[Romanize]] ttaseuhan geudaeui ge...

Lirik Lagu Breathin - Ariana Grande Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Breathin - Ariana Grande Terjemahan [Verse 1] Some days, things just take way too much of my energy I look up and the whole room's spinning You take my cares away I can so over-complicate, people tell me to medicate [Pre-Chorus] Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin' How do I know if this shit's fabricated? Time goes by and I can't control my mind Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time [Chorus] Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin' Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin' [Verse 2] Sometimes it's hard to find, find my way up into the clouds Tune it out, they can be so loud You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated All I need is to see your face [Pre-Chorus] Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's ...

The Power of Discipline: How to Use Self Control and Mental Toughness to Achieve Your Goals

The Power of Discipline: How to Use Self Control and Mental Toughness to Achieve Your Goals Author: Daniel Walter ORDER HERE Book overview Have you spent weeks, months, or even years trying to achieve your goals but keep failing? Have you given up on becoming successful because your futile efforts have led you to believe that success is only for the select few? If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions—don’t worry, there is still hope for you! Before you can achieve anything in life, you need a solid foundation of self-discipline. Talent, intelligence, and skill are only a part of the equation. Positive thinking, affirmations, and vision boards are only a part of the equation. If you want to turn your dreams into reality, you need self-discipline. Self-discipline is what will keep you focused when all hell is breaking loose and it looks like you are one step away from failure. It will give you the mental toughness required to dismantle the limitations you have placed ...