Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan Indonesia

Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan

Huh Gak - Your Warmth (너의 온기)

Tonton Juga


[[Hangul]]

따스한 그대의 그 눈빛

나만을 바라보는 그 미소도

말하지 않아도 느꼈던

두 손의 온기마저 사라져


몇 번을 다시 또 잡아봐도

텅 빈 내 맘 채워지질 않는 걸

Love is you I see you


저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요

손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너

내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린

눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어

Baca Juga

Lirik lagu Vagabond (Prod. by MAKTUB) - Ha Hyun Woo OST Vagabond Part 8 Terjemahan


보내야 하는 그대 맘이

더 아프다는 걸 알고 있죠


내가 아니던 그 시간들을

우릴 위해 돌아서야 하지만

Love is you Now I need you


저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요

손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너

내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린

눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어


너무 뒤늦게 알아버린 내가 참 바보 같아

이미 새겨져버린 그대라는 기억


저기 멀어진 그대는 내 맘을 아나요

눈을 맞춰도 품에 있어도 멀어지는 너

내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린

눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어

------------------------------------------------

[[Romanize]]

ttaseuhan geudaeui geu nunbit

namaneul baraboneun geu misodo

malhaji anado neukkyeotdeon

du sonui ongimajeo sarajyeo


myeot beoneul dasi tto jababwado

teong bin nae mam chaewojijil anneun geol

Love is you I see you


jeogi boineun dwinmoseup geudaega mannayo

soneul jabado mareul georeodo daedap eomneun neo

nae gwitgae deullyeooneun geudaeui moksorin

nuneul tteumyeon sarajineun kkumieosseo


bonaeya haneun geudae mami

deo apeudaneun geol algo itjyo


naega anideon geu sigandeureul

uril wihae doraseoya hajiman

Love is you Now I need you


jeogi boineun dwinmoseup geudaega mannayo

soneul jabado mareul georeodo daedap eomneun neo

nae gwitgae deullyeooneun geudaeui moksorin

nuneul tteumyeon sarajineun kkumieosseo


neomu dwineutge arabeorin naega cham babo gata

imi saegyeojyeobeorin geudaeraneun gieok


jeogi meoreojin geudaeneun nae mameul anayo

nuneul matchwodo pume isseodo meoreojineun neo

nae gwitgae deullyeooneun geudaeui moksorin

nuneul tteumyeon sarajineun kkumieosseo

------------------------------------------------

[[English]]

Your warm eyes

Your smile that was only for me

Even the warmth of your hands

That I could feel even if you didn’t say anything

Have all disappeared


I try to hold on again several times

But my empty heart cannot be filled

Love is you I see you


I see someone’s back over there, is that you?

I hold your hand, I talk to you but you don’t answer

Your voice that comes into my ears

Was just a vanishing dream once I opened my eyes


I know that your heart is in more pain

For having to let me go


We need to go back to the times before us

For our own good but

Love is you Now I need you


I see someone’s back over there, is that you?

I hold your hand, I talk to you but you don’t answer

Your voice that comes into my ears

Was just a vanishing dream once I opened my eyes


I knew all too late, I’m such a fool

Because my memories of you have already been engraved


You’ve grown so far away, do you know my heart?

Our eyes are locked, I’m in your arms but you’re getting farther away

Your voice that comes into my ears

Was just a vanishing dream once I opened my eyes

------------------------------------------------

[[Indonesian]]

Matamu yang hangat

Senyummu itu hanya untukku

Bahkan kehangatan tangan Anda

Aku bisa merasakannya bahkan jika kamu tidak mengatakan apa-apa

Semua menghilang


Saya mencoba bertahan lagi beberapa kali

Tapi hatiku yang kosong tidak bisa diisi

Cinta adalah kamu, aku melihatmu


Saya melihat seseorang kembali ke sana, apakah itu Anda?

Saya memegang tangan Anda, saya berbicara dengan Anda tetapi Anda tidak menjawab

Suara Anda yang masuk ke telingaku

Itu hanya mimpi yang hilang begitu aku membuka mata


Saya tahu bahwa hati Anda lebih sakit

Karena harus membiarkan saya pergi


Kita harus kembali ke masa sebelum kita

Untuk kebaikan kita sendiri tetapi

Cinta adalah kamu Sekarang aku membutuhkanmu


Saya melihat seseorang kembali ke sana, apakah itu Anda?

Saya memegang tangan Anda, saya berbicara dengan Anda tetapi Anda tidak menjawab

Suara Anda yang masuk ke telingaku

Itu hanya mimpi yang hilang begitu aku membuka mata


Aku tahu semuanya sudah terlambat, aku benar-benar bodoh

Karena ingatanku padamu sudah terukir


Anda sudah tumbuh sangat jauh, tahukah Anda hatiku?

Mata kami terkunci, saya di tangan Anda, tetapi Anda semakin jauh

Suara Anda yang masuk ke telingaku

Itu hanya mimpi yang hilang begitu aku membuka mata


Huh Gak - Your Warmth (너의 온기) Lyrics

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Lagu Breathin - Ariana Grande Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Breathin - Ariana Grande Terjemahan [Verse 1] Some days, things just take way too much of my energy I look up and the whole room's spinning You take my cares away I can so over-complicate, people tell me to medicate [Pre-Chorus] Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin' How do I know if this shit's fabricated? Time goes by and I can't control my mind Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time [Chorus] Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin' Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin' [Verse 2] Sometimes it's hard to find, find my way up into the clouds Tune it out, they can be so loud You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated All I need is to see your face [Pre-Chorus] Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's ...

The Power of Discipline: How to Use Self Control and Mental Toughness to Achieve Your Goals

The Power of Discipline: How to Use Self Control and Mental Toughness to Achieve Your Goals Author: Daniel Walter ORDER HERE Book overview Have you spent weeks, months, or even years trying to achieve your goals but keep failing? Have you given up on becoming successful because your futile efforts have led you to believe that success is only for the select few? If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions—don’t worry, there is still hope for you! Before you can achieve anything in life, you need a solid foundation of self-discipline. Talent, intelligence, and skill are only a part of the equation. Positive thinking, affirmations, and vision boards are only a part of the equation. If you want to turn your dreams into reality, you need self-discipline. Self-discipline is what will keep you focused when all hell is breaking loose and it looks like you are one step away from failure. It will give you the mental toughness required to dismantle the limitations you have placed ...