Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu Make You Happy - NiziU Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Make You Happy - NiziU Terjemahan

NiziU - Make You Happy

Artist: NiziU
Song: Make You Happy (Romaji) Album: Make You Happy
Year: 2020

Tonton Juga


Lyrics

Nothing himitsu nara Nothing

Something tokubetsuna mono agerunoni

donna no ga ī egao ni shitainoni

That thing sagashidasu kimi no tame ni

mō nēnē nani mite nani kīte shiawase

hanashitemite subetene

Baca Juga


Ooh I just wanna make you happy

A mō! waratte hoshī

wasurechatta egao mo daijōbu chanto torimodoshite

sono egao miteru toki honto shiawase

What do you want

what do you need

Anything Everything

You, tell me

SELL YOUR PHOTOS!⬇️
Jual foto online

Gave me kirenai koi gave me

Held me chiisana kono te tsunaide

Taisetsu yo hitori kiri

Ni wa sa senai yo

Take me kono watashi

Zenbu agetai no

Zenbu agetai no

Watashidake no kado

Wasurezu ni soba ni kite

Ooh I just wanna make you happy

A mō! waratte hoshī

wasurechatta egao mo daijōbu chanto torimodoshite

sono egao miteru toki honto shiawase

What do you want

What do you want

Anything Everything

You, tell me

Tell me Like OOH – AHH FANCY me do not

Be ICY I’m So Hot no Good bye Baby Good bye

Tell me Like OOH – AHH FANCY me do not

Be ICY I’m So Hot no Good bye Baby Good bye

kimi ga kureru anshin yorisotte yasumeru tame no basho

hikari ga michite Feel itsu datte yumemiteru no issho

kanzen na merodī hontōni iyashitekureru seorī

Put it on repeat kīte zutto zutto

You’re my favorite song

Ooh I just wanna make you happy

A mō!waratte hoshī

wasurechatta egao mo daijōbu chanto torimodoshite

sono egao miteru toki honto shiawase

What do you want

what do you need

Anything Everything

You, tell me

English Translation

[Verse 1]
Nothing, if it's a secret, nothing
Something, I want to give you something special
But what would be good? I want it to be a smile, but
That thing I will track it down for you

[Pre-Chorus]
Hey, hey, what do you see?
What do you hear? Are you happy?
Tell me everything

[Chorus]
Ooh, I just wanna make you happy
Ah! I want you to smile
Your forgotten smile it's ok we'll bring it back
When I see that smile, I'm truly happy
What do you want? (want)
What do you need? (need)
Anything, everything
You tell me

[Verse 2]
Gave me, a beautiful love, gave me
Held me, held this little hand
It's important I won't let you be alone
Take me as I am I want to give you everything

[Pre-Chorus]
A transparent heart
My only card
Don't forget, come be by my side

[Chorus]
Ooh, I just wanna make you happy
Ah! I want you to smile
Your forgotten smile it's ok we'll bring it back
When I see that smile, I'm truly happy
What do you want? (want)
What do you need? (need)
Anything, everything
You tell me

[Verse 3]
Tell me like OOH-AHH
FANCY me do not
Be ICY I'm so hot
No good-bye, baby good-bye

Tell me like OOH-AHH
FANCY me do not
Be ICY I'm so hot
No good-bye, baby good-bye

You give me peace of mind
A place to rest and cuddle close
Always a feeling full of light
Dreaming together

A perfect, sweet melody
A theory that really heals
Put it on repeat, listen always, always
You're my favorite song

[Chorus]
Ooh, I just wanna make you happy
Ah! I want you to smile
Your forgotten smile it's ok we'll bring it back
When I see that smile, I'm truly happy
What do you want? (want)
What do you need? (need)
Anything, everything
You tell me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan

Arti Lirik JEONG SEWOON - Good Night (OST Touch Your Heart) Terjemahan LIrik Lagu OST Touch Your Heart JEONG SEWOON - Good night Tonton Juga 7 Kejadian Ini Menandakan Kamu Punya Kekuatan Supranatural Lirik : Jea, 원필 Composer : Jae, 원필, MAJORCODE, 문상선 Arranger : MAJORCODE, 문상선 Hangul 너는 더 이상 안 웃어도 돼 너의 눈과 입은 다른 말을 하는데 내가 어떻게 널 잡고 있니 항상 젖어있던 너의 베개는 이젠 말라버리겠지 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 나는 아마 많이 피곤해질 거야 너의 생각을 하기 싫어 네가 가르쳐준 커피를 피할 테니까 WABLASTER PRO, SUKSES DENGAN WHATSAPP! ⬇️ 항상 날 기다려 주던 넌 이젠 기다리지 않아도 돼 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 누가 봐도 우린 최선을 다한 거야 그 누구도 우리 탓을 하지 않을 테니까 인연이 아니었던 걸로 우린 알고 있으면 되는 거야 우린 그렇게 믿어도 될 거야 너와 난 힘들 만큼 힘들었고 싸울 만큼 싸웠고 화해도 참 많이 했지 더 이상 우린 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이제는 편히 Good Night 너와 난 행복할 만큼 행복했고 미치도록 사랑할 만큼 했지 더 이상 그 아프던 새벽 고민들이 없어도 돼 이젠 정말 Good Bye Romanization neoneun deo is...

Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu BTOB - Yeah Terjemahan  [ HAngul ] 좋다고 말하면 나 부끄럽긴 한가 봐 꿈에서만 보던 그런 일이 내게도 찾아올 줄이야 그래 나도 어쩔 수 없는 남자인가 봐 사랑이 다가오면 나 매번 꼼짝없이 Alright 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 부끄부끄해 또 두근두근대 너만 보면 너와 있으면 불끈불끈 후끈후끈 Yeah Butterflies butterflies yeah it feels like I got butterflies (슉슉) 뱃속 안에 있는 것 같아 Yeah 오랜만이다 이런 설렘 느껴 본 지 Pretty sure this is l-o-v-e 지금까지 본 건 아마 내 겉모습뿐일 거야 우린 아직 너무 빨라 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 Put your hands in the air You can make me say yeah Scream in the air We love this party You make me say yeah Something’s gonna change yeah 하루 온종일 정신이 없지 Baby I can’t get you outta my mind 생각지도 못한 순간 계속 나를 놀래켜 줘 어디든 Paradise 너와 함께 간다면 Put your hands in the air You got my heart too fast 모든 게 시작될 테니까 Don’t hold back yeah Put your hands in th...

Asal Usul Nama Burung Sekretaris, The Killer Queen

Secretary Bird Beliboli - Burung Sekretaris (Sagittarius serpentarius) adalah salah satu burung unik yang berasal dari Afrika. Burung ini dikenal karena penampilannya yang menarik dan perilaku makan yang unik. Dalam artikel ini, kita akan menjelajahi berbagai aspek menarik tentang burung Sekretaris.