Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu Secret Story of The Swan - IZONE Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Secret Story of The Swan - IZ*ONE Terjemahan

Izone - Secret Story of The Swan

Tonton Juga

LEBIH DULU AYAM ATAU TELUR?



Hangul

Swan 우아하게
Like Swan Swan Swan
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)

들어볼래 동화 속에 나올 법한 얘기
우리 둘이 둘이 둘이
만든 비밀 비밀 비밀

담아둘래 두 눈 속에 너로 가득해진
작은 세계 세계 세계
그 문이 열리게

Baca Juga


날 향한 눈빛에 나 나
점점 더 빠져 들어가
너의 손끝에서 시작되는 걸 Fairy tale

상상했던 모든 순간들이
눈앞에 다가올 그때까지
너를 위한 춤을 춰
우아하게

Like Swan Swan Swan
너의 마법에 난 깨어나
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
우아하게
꿈을 꿔 Baby
With You With You With You
춤을 춰 Baby 너를 위해서 Yeah
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
너와 함께

SELL YOUR PHOTOS!⬇️
Jual foto online

지금 여긴 어지러워
모두가 날 다 비웃어도
너와 같은 꿈을 꾸는 꿈 꿀래
우리 바라왔던 곳으로 갈래

Don’t be afraid
여긴 슬픈 엔딩은 없어 (Oh Anyway)
이 시간이 영원할 거라고 믿어

반짝이는 너의 맘 맘
그 빛이 나를 따라와
나의 이야기 속 주인공처럼 Fly away

상상했던 모든 순간들이
눈앞에 다가올 그때까지
너를 위한 춤을 춰
우아하게

Like Swan Swan Swan
너의 마법에 난 깨어나
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
우아하게
꿈을 꿔 Baby
With You With You With You
춤을 춰 Baby 너를 위해서 Yeah
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
너와 함께

내 눈 앞에 펼쳐진 Paradise
더 새로워진 상상으로 채워가
(Woo) 지금 이 순간이 영원하기를 바라

Swan Swan Swan
Swan Swan Swan Yeah

너를 위한 춤을 춰
우아하게

Like Swan Swan Swan
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
우아하게
꿈을 꿔 Baby
With You With You With You
춤을 춰 Baby 너를 위해서 Yeah
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
너와 함께

English Translation

Swan, elegantly
Like Swan Swan Swan
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)

Do you want to listen to it? A story that is befitting of a fairy tale
The secret that the both of us had made

I want to contain it, the small universe in my eyes filled by you
So that door may open

The gaze towards me makes me fall into it more
It all starts from the tips of your fingers, fairy tale

All the moments that were imagined
I will dance a dance for you until those moments come close to your sight
Elegantly

Like Swan Swan Swan
I wake up from your spell
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
Elegantly
Dream of it baby
With you, with you, with you
I dance baby, for you yeah
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
Along with you

Right now I’m dizzu
Even if everyone ridicules me
I want to dream the same dream as you
I want to go to the place we have wished for

Don’t be afraid
There is no sad ending here (Oh away)
I trust that this moment will be eternal

Your heart that is glistening
That light follows me
Just like the protagonist in my story, fly away

All the moments that were imagined
I will dance a dance for you until those moments come close to your sight
Elegantly

Like Swan Swan Swan
I wake up from your spell
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
Elegantly
Dream of it baby
With you, with you, with you
I dance baby, for you yeah
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
Along with you

The paradise that has been spread across my eyes
It gets filled with newly created imagination
(Woo) I wish that this moment will be eternal

Swan Swan Swan
Swan Swan Swan Yeah

I dance a dance for you
Elegantly

Like Swan Swan Swan
I wake up from your spell
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
Elegantly
Dream of it baby
With you, with you, with you
I dance baby, for you yeah
Like Swan Swan Swan (MAMA)
Along with you

Romanized

[Intro: Wonyoung, Chaeyeon]
Swan uahage
Like swan, swan, swan
Like swan, swan, swan
(Mama)

[Verse 1: Minju, Sakura]
Deureobollae donghwa soge naol beopan yaegi
Uri duri duri duri
Mandeun bimil bimil bimil

[Verse 2: Wonyoung, Nako, Chaeyeon]
Damadullae du nun soge neoro gadeukaejin
Jageun segye segye segye
Geu muni yeollige

[Pre-Chorus 1: Chaewon, Eunbi]
Nal hyanghan nunbiche na na
Jeomjeom deo ppajyeo deureoga
Neoui sonkkeuteseo
Sijakdoeneun geol fairy tale

[Pre-Chorus 2: Hitomi, Yena, Yuri, Yujin]
Sangsanghaetdeon modeun sungandeuri
Nunape dagaol geuttaekkaji
Neoreul wihan chumeul chwo
Uahage

[Chorus: (All), Wonyoung, Minju, Nako, Yuri]
(Like swan, swan, swan)
Neoui mabeobe nan kkaeeona
(Like swan, swan, swan)
(Mama) uahage
Kkumeul kkwo baby with you, with you, with you
Chumeul chwo baby neoreul wihaeseo yeah
(Like swan, swan, swan)
(Mama) neowa hamkke

[Verse 3: Yena, Chaeyeon]
Jigeum yeogin eojireowo
Moduga nal da biuseodo
Neowa gateun kkumeul kkuneun kkum kkullae
Uri barawatdeon goseuro gallae

[Verse 4: Yujin, Hitomi]
Don't be afraid, yeah
Yeogin seulpeun endingeun eopseo (Whoa, anyway)
I sigani yeongwonhal georago mideo

[Pre-Chorus 3: Eunbi, Chaewon]
Banjjagineun neoui mam mam
Geu bichi nareul ttarawa
Naui iyagi sok
Juingongcheoreom fly away

[Pre-Chorus 4: Hyewon, Nako, Yena, Sakura]
Sangsanghaetdeon modeun sungandeuri
Nunape dagaol geuttaekkaji
Neoreul wihan chumeul chwo
Uahage

[Chorus: (All), Chaewon, Hitomi, Hyewon, Eunbi]
(Like swan, swan, swan)
Neoui mabeobe nan kkaeeona
(Like swan, swan, swan)
(Mama) uahage
Kkumeul kkwo baby with you, with you, with you
Chumeul chwo baby neoreul wihaeseo yeah
(Like swan, swan, swan)
(Mama) neowa hamkke

[Bridge: Wonyoung, Minju, Yuri]
Nae nun ape pyeolchyeojin paradise
Deo saerowojin sangsangeuro chaewoga
(Ah) jigeum i sungani yeongwonhagireul bara

[Break: Chaeyeon, Wonyoung, Minju]
Swan, swan, swan
Swan, swan, swan, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Neoreul wihan chumeul chwo
Uahage
(uahage)

[Chorus: (All), Yuri, Yena, Sakura, Eunbi]
(Like swan, swan, swan)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(Like swan, swan, swan)
(Mama) uahage
Kkumeul kkwo baby with you, with you, with you, yeah
Chumeul chwo baby neoreul wihaeseo yeah, yeah
(Like swan, swan, swan)
(Mama) neowa hamkke


TERJEMAHAN BAHASA INDONESIA

Angsa elegan

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa (MAMA)

Saya ingin mendengarkannya

Kita berdua

Rahasia dijadikan rahasia


Saya ingin meletakkannya di mata saya, penuh dengan Anda

Dunia dunia kecil

Biarkan pintunya terbuka


Aku menatapku ke arahku

Semakin

Ini dimulai dari dongeng ujung jari Anda

Setiap saat aku membayangkan

Sampai saat itu

Menari untukmu

Dengan elegan


Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa

Saya bangun dengan sihir Anda

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa (MAMA)

Dengan elegan

aku bermimpi

Dengan Anda Dengan Anda Dengan Anda

Menari bayi untukmu Ya

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa (MAMA)

Denganmu


Saya pusing sekarang

Bahkan jika semua orang menertawakanku

Aku ingin bermimpi bermimpi sepertimu

Saya ingin pergi ke tempat yang kita cari


Jangan takut

Tidak ada akhir yang menyedihkan di sini (Oh ​​Anyway)

Saya percaya saat ini akan selamanya


Hatimu yang mengkilap, hati

Cahaya mengikuti saya

Terbang seperti tokoh utama dalam cerita saya


Setiap saat aku membayangkan

Sampai saat itu

Menari untukmu

Dengan elegan


Sekolah Tatap Muka Wajib Dihentikan

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa

Saya bangun dengan sihir Anda

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa (MAMA)

Dengan elegan

aku bermimpi

Dengan Anda Dengan Anda Dengan Anda

Menari bayi untukmu Ya

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa (MAMA)

Denganmu


Surga di depan mataku

Isi dengan imajinasi yang lebih baru

(Woo) Saya harap momen ini akan bertahan selamanya


Angsa angsa angsa angsa

Angsa Angsa Angsa Ya


Menari untukmu

Dengan elegan


Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa (MAMA)

Dengan elegan

aku bermimpi

Dengan Anda Dengan Anda Dengan Anda

Menari bayi untukmu Ya

Seperti Angsa Angsa Angsa (MAMA)

Denganmu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan Indonesia Huh Gak - Your Warmth (너의 온기) Tonton Juga Layaknya Psikis, Ramalan 3 Zodiak Ini Tepat Banget!  [[Hangul]] 따스한 그대의 그 눈빛 나만을 바라보는 그 미소도 말하지 않아도 느꼈던 두 손의 온기마저 사라져 몇 번을 다시 또 잡아봐도 텅 빈 내 맘 채워지질 않는 걸 Love is you I see you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 Baca Juga Lirik lagu Vagabond (Prod. by MAKTUB) - Ha Hyun Woo OST Vagabond Part 8 Terjemahan 보내야 하는 그대 맘이 더 아프다는 걸 알고 있죠 내가 아니던 그 시간들을 우릴 위해 돌아서야 하지만 Love is you Now I need you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 너무 뒤늦게 알아버린 내가 참 바보 같아 이미 새겨져버린 그대라는 기억 저기 멀어진 그대는 내 맘을 아나요 눈을 맞춰도 품에 있어도 멀어지는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 ------------------------------------------------ [[Romanize]] ttaseuhan geudaeui ge...

Lirik Lagu mimiirose - Rose Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu mimiirose - Rose Hangul + Romanization + Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia Inilah Ciri-ciri Orang yang Didampingi "Khodam Leluhur" ‼️ Romanization You~ Show me what you know nega mweol weonhaneunjido shishihan jangnanmalgo I wanna know more neodo algo inneun geo Ma prince dugeungeoryeo eojireoweo dungdung cheoeum neukkyeoboneun gamjeong igeon mweoya mweo? (Teach me) algo shibeun geol chiryohal bangbeop nan molla gaseum teojil geot gata duryeopjiman meomchuji malgo da allyeojweo Tree of knowledge of good and evil alge dwen geoya jinjeonghan sarang geu uimireul neoro ssak bakkwieobeorin Loka loka kkochbateul naradanineun nabiye gibun al geot gata Im so high (so high) Sparkling gachi peojyeo hyeolgwan sogeul cheongnyanghage neoro chaeweoga pieona sujupge bulkeunbit gamchumyeo Rose Ya~ loka loka I’m rose Ya~ Red like blood yayaya sae sae saeppalgan Rose saeppalgan Danger nachseolge neukkyeojyeo wiheomhae hana dul tteoreojineun ipsae bonsaegeul deureonae seongwa akeun da...

Lirik Lagu Neck Deep - STFU Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu Neck Deep - STFU Terjemahan Indonesia Inilah Alasannya 4 Weton Ini Disayang dan Dilindungi Nyi roro Kidul On the next episode of living with the Trumps We find that Boris took a dump on public funds to hand out to his chums And if things don’t quite work out for me I can sell myself as an NFT Think I’m gonna livestream my lobotomy Should get 20 likes at least [Chorus] Twenty-five years in a rut Twenty-five years floating on a rock Wishing it would stop I think I had an idea once But I think that I forgot Maybe I should just shut the fuck up And go along with it [Verse] Another episode of how to start a fight That’s when you’re wrong just claim you’re right because you spent all night online again Another victim of the times Too blind to read between the lines Too high to notice where you’re going half the time Oh yeah [Chorus] Twenty-five years in a rut Twenty-five years floating on a rock Wishing it would stop I think I had an idea once But I think that I forgot Maybe ...