Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu Church Girl - Beyonce Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu Church Girl - Beyonce Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia

Beyonce

Berjiwa Bisnis, 6 Weton Ini akan Mandi Uang dan Hidup Kaya Raya !! 


[Intro]

(Don't play me)

(Don't play me)

Ooh, ooh (I wanna be church girl)

Ooh (I wanna be church girl)

Ooh (I wanna be church girl)

(Me, me, me, e-ee)


[Verse 1]

I been up, I been down

Feel like I move mountains, got friends that cried fountains, ohh

I'm warning everybody soon as I get in this party

I'm gon' let go of this body, I'm gonna love on me


[Pre-Chorus]

Nobody can judge me but me

I was born free (Ooh)


[Chorus]

I'll drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie

I said now pop it like a thottie, pop it like a thottie (You bad)

We said now drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie (You bad)

Church girls acting loose, bad girls acting snotty (You bad)

Let it go, girl (Let it go), let it out, girl (Let it out)

Twirl that ass like you came up out the South, girl (Uh, uh)

I said now drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie (You bad)

Bad girl acting naughty, church girl, don't hurt nobody


[Post-Chorus]

You can be my daddy if you want to

You, you can be my daddy if you want to

You can get it tatted if you want to

You, you can get it tatted if you want to (She ain't gonna hurt nobody)

Put your lighters in the sky, get this motherfucker litty

She gon' shake that ass and them pretty tig ol' bitties (Huh)

So get your acts up (What), get your map up (Huh)

I'ma back it up (Ah), back it, back it up (Back it, back it up)

I'ma buss it, buss it, buss it, buss it, act it up (Act it up)

I see them grey sweats (Grey sweats), I see a blank check


[Verse 2]

Mm, I'm finally on the other side

I finally found the extra smiles

Swimming through the oceans of tears we cried (Tears that we've cried)

You know we got church in the morning (The morning)

But you doin' God's work, you go in (Ooh)

She ain't tryna hurt nobody (Ooh)

She just tryna do the best she can (Ooh)

Happy on her own

With her friends, without a man

I'm warnin' everybody

Soon as I get in this party

I'm gon' let go of this body

I'm gonna love on me


[Pre-Chorus]

Nobody can judge me but me

I was born free (Born free)


[Chorus]

I'll drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie (Free)

I said now pop it like a thottie, pop it like a thottie (You bad, free)

We said now drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie (You bad)

Church girls acting loose, bad girls acting snotty (You bad)

Let it go, girl (Let it go), let it out, girl (Let it out)

Twirl that ass like you came up out the South, girl (Uh, uh)

I said now drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie (You bad)

Bad girl acting raunchy, church girl, don't hurt nobody


[Post-Chorus]

You can be my daddy if you want to (You bad)

You, you can get it tatted if you want to (You bad)

Put your lighters in the sky, get this motherfucker litty (You bad)

She gon' shake that ass and them pretty tig old bitties

So get your acts up (Uh), get your map up (Uh-uh)

I'ma back it up (Back it up), back it, back it up (Back it, back it up)

I'ma buss it, buss it, buss it, buss it, act it up (Act it up)

I see them grey sweats (Grey sweats), I see a blank check


[Outro]

Must be the cash 'cause it ain't your face

It must be the cash 'cause it ain't your face

Now do it, baby, stick it, baby, do it, baby, stick it

Baby, do it, baby, spin it, spin it, baby, do it

Spin that cash a little harder

And she might let you dive in the water

Drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie

Na, na, na, now drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie

Oh, oh, drop it like a thottie, drop it like a thottie

Good girls actin' bad, church girls don't hurt nobody

I ain't tryna hurt nobody (Mmm)

Tryna bring a life up in your body (Mmm-mm, mmm)

 

Lirik Lagu DPR IAN - Ballroom Extravaganza Terjemahan Indonesia


Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia


[intro]

(Jangan mainkan aku)

(Jangan mainkan aku)

Ooh, ooh (aku ingin menjadi gadis gereja)

Ooh (aku ingin menjadi gadis gereja)

Ooh (aku ingin menjadi gadis gereja)

(Aku, aku, aku, e-ee)


[verse 1]

Aku sudah naik, aku pernah turun

Aku merasa seperti memindahkan gunung, mendapat teman yang menangis, ohh

Aku memperingatkan semua orang setelah aku masuk ke pesta ini

Aku akan melepaskan tubuh ini, aku akan mencintai diriku


[Pre-chorus]

Tidak ada yang bisa menilaiku selain aku

Aku lahir bebas (Ooh)


[chorus]

Aku akan menjatuhkannya seperti thottie, menjatuhkannya seperti thottie

Aku katakan sekarang seperti thottie, pop seperti thottie (Kamu buruk)

Kami bilang sekarang jatuhkan seperti thottie, jatuhkan seperti thottie (Kamu jahat)

Gadis-gadis gereja bertingkah longgar, gadis-gadis nakal bertingkah kotor (Kamu jahat)

Lepaskan, gadis (Lepaskan), lepaskan, gadis (Lepaskan)

Putar keledai itu seperti kamu keluar dari Selatan, gadis (Uh, eh)

Aku katakan sekarang jatuhkan seperti thottie, jatuhkan seperti thottie (Kamu buruk)

Gadis nakal bertingkah nakal, gadis gereja, jangan menyakiti siapa pun


[Post-chorus]

Kamu bisa menjadi ayahku jika kamu mau

Kamu, kamu bisa menjadi ayahku jika kamu mau

Kamu bisa mendapatkannya jika kamu mau

Kamu, kamu bisa mendapatkannya jika kamu mau (Dia tidak akan menyakiti siapa pun)

Letakkan pemantik api Anda di langit, dapatkan bajingan ini

Dia akan mengguncang dan mereka sangat cantik (Huh)

Jadi, bangun tindakan kamu (Apa), siapkan peta kamu (Huh)

Aku akan mendukungnya (Ah), mendukungnya, mendukungnya (Mendukungnya, mendukungnya)

Aku buss itu, buss itu, buss itu, buss itu, bertindak itu (Bertindak)

Aku melihat mereka berkeringat abu-abu (Keringat abu-abu), aku melihat cek kosong


[Ayat 2]

Mm, aku akhirnya di sisi lain

Aku akhirnya menemukan senyum ekstra

Berenang melalui lautan air mata yang kita tangisi (Air mata yang telah kita tangisi)

Kamu tahu kami punya gereja di pagi hari (Pagi hari)

Tapi kamu melakukan pekerjaan Tuhan, kamu masuk (Ooh)

Dia tidak mencoba menyakiti siapa pun (Ooh)

Dia hanya mencoba melakukan yang terbaik yang dia bisa (Ooh)

Bahagia sendiri

Dengan teman-temannya, tanpa seorang pria

Aku memperingatkan semua orang

Segera setelah aki masuk ke pesta ini

Aku akan melepaskan tubuh ini

Aku akan mencintaiku


[Pra-chorus]

Tidak ada yang bisa menilaiku selain aku

Aku  lahir bebas (Lahir bebas)


[Paduan suara]

Aku akan menjatuhkannya seperti thottie, menjatuhkannya seperti thottie (Gratis)

Aku katakan sekarang seperti thottie, pop seperti thottie (Kamu buruk, gratis)

Kami bilang sekarang jatuhkan seperti thottie, jatuhkan seperti thottie (Kamu jahat)

Gadis-gadis gereja bertingkah longgar, gadis-gadis nakal bertingkah kotor (Kamu jahat)

Lepaskan, gadis (Lepaskan), lepaskan, gadis (Lepaskan)

Putar keledai itu seperti kamu keluar dari Selatan, gadis (Uh, eh)

Aku katakan sekarang jatuhkan seperti thottie, jatuhkan seperti thottie (Kamu buruk)

Gadis nakal bertingkah cabul, gadis gereja, jangan menyakiti siapa pun


[Pasca-chorus]

Kamu bisa menjadi ayah ku jika kamu mau (Kamu buruk)

Kamu, kamu bisa mendapatkannya jika kamumau (Anda buruk)

Letakkan korek api Anda di langit, dapatkan bajingan ini (Kamu jahat)

Dia akan mengguncang itu dan mereka sangat cantik

Jadi bangun tindakan kamu (Uh), siapkan peta Anda (Uh-uh)

Aku  akan mencadangkannya (Mendukungnya), mendukungnya, mencadangkannya (Mendukungnya, mencadangkannya)

Aku buss itu, buss itu, buss itu, buss itu, bertindak itu (Bertindak)

Aku melihat mereka berkeringat abu-abu (Keringat abu-abu), saya melihat cek kosong


[Outro]

Pasti uangnya karena itu bukan wajahmu

Itu pasti uang karena itu bukan wajahmu

Sekarang lakukan, sayang, tempel, sayang, lakukan, sayang, tempel

Sayang, lakukan, sayang, putar, putar, sayang, lakukan

Putar uang itu sedikit lebih keras

Dan dia mungkin membiarkanmu menyelam di air

Jatuhkan seperti thottie, jatuhkan seperti thottie

Na, na, na, sekarang jatuhkan seperti thottie, jatuhkan seperti thottie

Oh, oh, jatuhkan seperti thottie, jatuhkan seperti thottie

Gadis baik bertindak buruk, gadis gereja tidak menyakiti siapa pun

Aku tidak mencoba menyakiti siapa pun (Mmm)

Mencoba membawa kehidupan di tubuhmu (Mmm-mm, mmm)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan Indonesia Huh Gak - Your Warmth (너의 온기) Tonton Juga Layaknya Psikis, Ramalan 3 Zodiak Ini Tepat Banget!  [[Hangul]] 따스한 그대의 그 눈빛 나만을 바라보는 그 미소도 말하지 않아도 느꼈던 두 손의 온기마저 사라져 몇 번을 다시 또 잡아봐도 텅 빈 내 맘 채워지질 않는 걸 Love is you I see you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 Baca Juga Lirik lagu Vagabond (Prod. by MAKTUB) - Ha Hyun Woo OST Vagabond Part 8 Terjemahan 보내야 하는 그대 맘이 더 아프다는 걸 알고 있죠 내가 아니던 그 시간들을 우릴 위해 돌아서야 하지만 Love is you Now I need you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 너무 뒤늦게 알아버린 내가 참 바보 같아 이미 새겨져버린 그대라는 기억 저기 멀어진 그대는 내 맘을 아나요 눈을 맞춰도 품에 있어도 멀어지는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 ------------------------------------------------ [[Romanize]] ttaseuhan geudaeui ge...

Lirik Lagu Neck Deep - STFU Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu Neck Deep - STFU Terjemahan Indonesia Inilah Alasannya 4 Weton Ini Disayang dan Dilindungi Nyi roro Kidul On the next episode of living with the Trumps We find that Boris took a dump on public funds to hand out to his chums And if things don’t quite work out for me I can sell myself as an NFT Think I’m gonna livestream my lobotomy Should get 20 likes at least [Chorus] Twenty-five years in a rut Twenty-five years floating on a rock Wishing it would stop I think I had an idea once But I think that I forgot Maybe I should just shut the fuck up And go along with it [Verse] Another episode of how to start a fight That’s when you’re wrong just claim you’re right because you spent all night online again Another victim of the times Too blind to read between the lines Too high to notice where you’re going half the time Oh yeah [Chorus] Twenty-five years in a rut Twenty-five years floating on a rock Wishing it would stop I think I had an idea once But I think that I forgot Maybe ...

Lirik Lagu Breathin - Ariana Grande Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Breathin - Ariana Grande Terjemahan [Verse 1] Some days, things just take way too much of my energy I look up and the whole room's spinning You take my cares away I can so over-complicate, people tell me to medicate [Pre-Chorus] Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin' How do I know if this shit's fabricated? Time goes by and I can't control my mind Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time [Chorus] Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin' Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin' [Verse 2] Sometimes it's hard to find, find my way up into the clouds Tune it out, they can be so loud You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated All I need is to see your face [Pre-Chorus] Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's ...