Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu 5 Seconds of Summer - Blender Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu 5 Seconds of Summer - Blender Terjemahan Indonesia

5 seconds of summer

10 Tanggal lahir hidupnya mapan sepanjang masa!!


Is it lonely where you are?

All the way across the room

With a knife inside your heart

I feel it, too, hmm

Is it just the way we are?

Always burning through the roof

Oh, I guess only the stars would know the truth, hmm


[Pre-Chorus: Luke, Calum]

I'd die for you, I'd die for you

I'd die for you (For you)

I tried for you, I tried for you, I tried

But all I hear is


[Chorus: Luke]

All the things you said in my head

Ricochetting off the bed

Nothing left, what a mess

Oh, my God, it never ends

Now we're stressed and depressed

And we're going 'round again

In an emotional blender

All the things you said in my head

Ricochetting off the bed

Nothing left, what a mess

Oh, my God, it never ends

Now we're stressed and depressed


And we're going 'round again

In an emotional blender


[Verse 2: Luke, Luke & Calum]

But we just can't keep away

When you know me like you do

It's supernatural, got me howling at the moon


[Pre-Chorus: Luke, Calum]

I'd die for you, die for you

Die for you (For you)

I tried for you, tried for you, I tried

But all I hear is


[Chorus: Luke]

All the things you said in my head

Ricochetting off the bed

Nothing left, what a mess

Oh, my God, it never ends

Now we're stressed and depressed

And we're going 'round again

In an emotional blender (Ahh)

All the things you said in my head

Ricochetting off the bed

Nothing left, what a mess

Oh, my God, it never ends

Now we're stressed and depressed

And we're going 'round again


In an emotional blender


[Bridge: Luke]

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh (Ooh)

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh


[Outro: Luke]

All the things I said in my head


Ricochetting off the bed

Nothing left, what a mess

Oh, my God, it never ends

Now we're stressed and depressed

And we're going 'round again

In an emotional blender


Lirik Lagu Carolina – Taylor Swift Terjemahan Indonesia


Terjemahan 


Apakah kesepian di mana Anda berada?

Sepanjang jalan di seberang ruangan

Dengan pisau di dalam hatimu

Saya merasakannya juga, hmm

Apakah hanya apa adanya?

Selalu membakar atap

Oh, saya kira hanya bintang -bintang yang tahu kebenarannya, hmm


[Pra-paduan suara: Luke, Calum]

Aku akan mati untukmu, aku akan mati untukmu

Aku akan mati untukmu (untukmu)

Saya mencoba untuk Anda, saya mencoba untuk Anda, saya mencoba

Tapi yang saya dengar hanyalah


[Chorus: Luke]

Semua hal yang Anda katakan di kepala saya

Memantul dari tempat tidur

Tidak ada yang tersisa, sungguh berantakan

Oh, tuhan, itu tidak pernah berakhir

Sekarang kami stres dan tertekan

Dan kita akan pergi lagi


Dalam blender emosional

Semua hal yang Anda katakan di kepala saya

Memantul dari tempat tidur

Tidak ada yang tersisa, sungguh berantakan

Oh, tuhan, itu tidak pernah berakhir

Sekarang kami stres dan tertekan

Dan kita akan pergi lagi

Dalam blender emosional


[Ayat 2: Lukas, Luke & Calum]

Tapi kami tidak bisa menjauh

Saat Anda mengenal saya seperti Anda

Itu supranatural, membuatku melolong di bulan


[Pra-paduan suara: Luke, Calum]

Aku akan mati untukmu, mati untukmu

Mati untukmu (untukmu)

Saya mencoba untuk Anda, mencoba untuk Anda, saya mencoba

Tapi yang saya dengar hanyalah


[Chorus: Luke]

Semua hal yang Anda katakan di kepala saya

Memantul dari tempat tidur

Tidak ada yang tersisa, sungguh berantakan

Oh, tuhan, itu tidak pernah berakhir

Sekarang kami stres dan tertekan

Dan kita akan pergi lagi

Dalam Blender Emosional (Ahh)


Semua hal yang Anda katakan di kepala saya

Memantul dari tempat tidur

Tidak ada yang tersisa, sungguh berantakan

Oh, tuhan, itu tidak pernah berakhir

Sekarang kami stres dan tertekan

Dan kita akan pergi lagi

Dalam blender emosional


[Jembatan: Luke]

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh (ooh)

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh


Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh


[Outro: Luke]

Semua hal yang saya katakan di kepala saya

Memantul dari tempat tidur

Tidak ada yang tersisa, sungguh berantakan

Oh, tuhan, itu tidak pernah berakhir

Sekarang kami stres dan tertekan

Dan kita akan pergi lagi

Dalam blender emosional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Your Warmth (너의 온기) OST The Tale of Nokdu Part 8 - Huh Gak Terjemahan Indonesia Huh Gak - Your Warmth (너의 온기) Tonton Juga Layaknya Psikis, Ramalan 3 Zodiak Ini Tepat Banget!  [[Hangul]] 따스한 그대의 그 눈빛 나만을 바라보는 그 미소도 말하지 않아도 느꼈던 두 손의 온기마저 사라져 몇 번을 다시 또 잡아봐도 텅 빈 내 맘 채워지질 않는 걸 Love is you I see you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 Baca Juga Lirik lagu Vagabond (Prod. by MAKTUB) - Ha Hyun Woo OST Vagabond Part 8 Terjemahan 보내야 하는 그대 맘이 더 아프다는 걸 알고 있죠 내가 아니던 그 시간들을 우릴 위해 돌아서야 하지만 Love is you Now I need you 저기 보이는 뒷모습 그대가 맞나요 손을 잡아도 말을 걸어도 대답 없는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 너무 뒤늦게 알아버린 내가 참 바보 같아 이미 새겨져버린 그대라는 기억 저기 멀어진 그대는 내 맘을 아나요 눈을 맞춰도 품에 있어도 멀어지는 너 내 귓가에 들려오는 그대의 목소린 눈을 뜨면 사라지는 꿈이었어 ------------------------------------------------ [[Romanize]] ttaseuhan geudaeui ge...

Lirik Lagu mimiirose - Rose Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu mimiirose - Rose Hangul + Romanization + Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia Inilah Ciri-ciri Orang yang Didampingi "Khodam Leluhur" ‼️ Romanization You~ Show me what you know nega mweol weonhaneunjido shishihan jangnanmalgo I wanna know more neodo algo inneun geo Ma prince dugeungeoryeo eojireoweo dungdung cheoeum neukkyeoboneun gamjeong igeon mweoya mweo? (Teach me) algo shibeun geol chiryohal bangbeop nan molla gaseum teojil geot gata duryeopjiman meomchuji malgo da allyeojweo Tree of knowledge of good and evil alge dwen geoya jinjeonghan sarang geu uimireul neoro ssak bakkwieobeorin Loka loka kkochbateul naradanineun nabiye gibun al geot gata Im so high (so high) Sparkling gachi peojyeo hyeolgwan sogeul cheongnyanghage neoro chaeweoga pieona sujupge bulkeunbit gamchumyeo Rose Ya~ loka loka I’m rose Ya~ Red like blood yayaya sae sae saeppalgan Rose saeppalgan Danger nachseolge neukkyeojyeo wiheomhae hana dul tteoreojineun ipsae bonsaegeul deureonae seongwa akeun da...

Lirik Lagu Neck Deep - STFU Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu Neck Deep - STFU Terjemahan Indonesia Inilah Alasannya 4 Weton Ini Disayang dan Dilindungi Nyi roro Kidul On the next episode of living with the Trumps We find that Boris took a dump on public funds to hand out to his chums And if things don’t quite work out for me I can sell myself as an NFT Think I’m gonna livestream my lobotomy Should get 20 likes at least [Chorus] Twenty-five years in a rut Twenty-five years floating on a rock Wishing it would stop I think I had an idea once But I think that I forgot Maybe I should just shut the fuck up And go along with it [Verse] Another episode of how to start a fight That’s when you’re wrong just claim you’re right because you spent all night online again Another victim of the times Too blind to read between the lines Too high to notice where you’re going half the time Oh yeah [Chorus] Twenty-five years in a rut Twenty-five years floating on a rock Wishing it would stop I think I had an idea once But I think that I forgot Maybe ...