Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu Billie Eilish - 30th Terjemahan Indonesia

Arti Lirik Lagu Billie Eilish - 30th Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia

Billie Eilish

Impian Tanggal Lahir Ini Jadi Kenyataan di Pertengahan Tahun, menurut Primbon Jawa


Sometimes you look the same

Just like you did before the accident

When you're staring into space

It's hard to believe you don't remember it

Woke up in the ambulance

You pieced it all together on the drive


I know you don't remember calling me

But I told you even then you looked so pretty

In a hospital bed

I remember you said you were scared

And so was I


In a standstill on the 5

Thought it was unusual, the early traffic

Usually I don't panic

I just wanted to be on time

When I saw the ambulances on the shoulder

I didn't even think of pulling over

I pieced it all together late that night


And I know you don't remember calling me

But I told you even then you looked so pretty

In a hospital bed

I remember you said you were scared

And so was I


What if it happened to you on a different day?

On a bridge where there wasn't a rail in the way?

Or a neighborhood street where the little kids play?

Or the Angeles Crest in the snow or the rain?

What if you weren't alone? There were kids in the car

What if you were remote? No one knows where you are

If you changed anything, would you not have survived?

You're alive, you're alive, you're alive


And I know you don't remember calling me

But I told you even then you looked so pretty

In your hospital bed

I remember you said you were scared

And so am I


Baca Juga: Billie Eilish Mengaku Merasa Sangat Depresi Saat Mulai Mengawali Karirnya. Cek Disini Alasannya!


Lirik Lagu Time Bomb - The Chainsmokers Terjemahan Indonesia


Terjemahan bahasa Indonesia


Terkadang kamu terlihat sama

Sama seperti yang Anda lakukan sebelum kecelakaan

Saat Anda menatap ke luar angkasa

Sulit dipercaya kamu tidak mengingatnya

Bangun di ambulans

Anda menyatukan semuanya di drive


Saya tahu Anda tidak ingat menelepon saya

Tapi aku bilang bahkan saat itu kamu terlihat sangat cantik

Di ranjang rumah sakit

Aku ingat kamu bilang kamu takut

Dan aku juga


Dalam kemacetan di 5

Pikir itu tidak biasa, lalu lintas awal

Biasanya saya tidak panik

Aku hanya ingin tepat waktu

Ketika saya melihat ambulans di bahu

Aku bahkan tidak berpikir untuk menepi

Saya menyatukan semuanya larut malam itu


Dan saya tahu Anda tidak ingat menelepon saya

Tapi aku bilang bahkan saat itu kamu terlihat sangat cantik

Di ranjang rumah sakit

Aku ingat kamu bilang kamu takut

Dan aku juga


Bagaimana jika itu terjadi pada Anda di hari yang berbeda?

Di jembatan di mana tidak ada rel di jalan?

Atau jalan lingkungan tempat anak-anak kecil bermain?

Atau Angeles Crest di salju atau hujan?

Bagaimana jika Anda tidak sendirian? Ada anak-anak di dalam mobil

Bagaimana jika Anda jauh? Tidak ada yang tahu di mana Anda berada

Jika Anda mengubah sesuatu, apakah Anda tidak akan selamat?

Anda hidup, Anda hidup, Anda hidup


Dan saya tahu Anda tidak ingat menelepon saya

Tapi aku bilang bahkan saat itu kamu terlihat sangat cantik

Di ranjang rumah sakit

Aku ingat kamu bilang kamu takut

Dan aku juga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Lagu Dont Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Dont Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey Terjemahan Lirik Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, dan Lana Del Rey - Dont Call Me Angel English [Chorus: Ariana Grande & Miley Cyrus] Boy, don't call me angel You ain’t got me right Don't call me angel You can't pay my price Ain’t from no heaven Yeah, you heard me right (Yeah, you heard me) Even though you know we fly (Though you know we) Don't call me angel [Verse 1: Miley Cyrus] Uh, don't call me angel when I'm a mess Don't call me angel when I get undressed You know I, I don't like that, boy (Uh) I make my money, and I write the checks So say my name with a little respect All my girls successful, and you're just our guest [Pre-Chorus: Miley Cyrus] Do I really need to say it? Do I need to say it again, yeah? You better stop the sweet talk And keep your pretty mouth shut [Chorus: Ariana Grande wi...

Lirik Park Bom 2NE1 feat. Sandara Park - Spring Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Park Bom 2NE1 feat. Sandara Park - Spring Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Park Bom 2NE1 feat. Sandara Park – Spring [Hangul + Terjemahan] Lirik : 용감한 형제 , 차쿤(ChaKun) , 레드쿠키 전체 보기 Komposer : 용감한 형제 , 차쿤(ChaKun) , 레드쿠키 전체 보기 Arranger : 용감한 형제 , 차쿤(ChaKun) , 레드쿠키 전체 보기 [Hangul] Pull me down 끝없이 날 깊은 어둠 그 속으로 Baby Lay me down 내 떨리는 두 손을 네게 묶여버린 채로 나만 혼자인 거 같아 이대로 다 잊혀져버릴 것 같아 나 깨어있는 이 시간이 너무나도 괴로워 always (Oh Oh Oh) 우울할 때면 (Oh Oh Oh) 어느새 또 나도 모르게 너를 찾아 헤매는 내가 너무 미웠죠 (Oh Oh Oh) 바보처럼 또 (Oh Oh Oh) 울고 있으면 봄바람에 내 맘이 전해질까봐 나에게도 봄 다시 봄이 올까요 아름다운 꽃 맘에 꽃이 필까요 이 차가운 바람이 지나고 내 마음이 녹아내리면 다시 봄 내 마음에도 봄 봄 봄이 올까요 You pull me down but I’m all right You make me cry but I’m all right 너란 추억은 다시 lay me down 언제 울었냐는 듯 make me laugh 이제 곧 괜찮아질 거야 시간이 지나가면 yeah 떠나간 빈자리가 아직은 내게는 크지만 뭐 yeah 찬바람이 지나가면 내 맘에도 봄이 오겠지 뭐 (Oh Oh Oh) 우울할 때면 (Oh Oh Oh) 어느새 또 나도 모르게 너를 찾아 헤매는 내가 너무 미웠죠 (Oh Oh Oh) 바보처럼 또 (Oh Oh Oh) 울고 있으면 봄바람에 내 맘이 전해질까봐 나에게도 봄 다시 봄이 올까요 아름다운 꽃 맘에 꽃이 필까요 ...

Lirik Lagu Somebody To Love - OneRepublic Terjemahan

Arti Lirik Lagu Somebody To Love - OneRepublic Terjemahan Lirik OneRepublic - Somebody To Love English [Verse 1] Never could imagine the way the story happened You with someone new I used to be your focus, now you don't even notice When I leave the room [Pre-Chorus 1] You weren't even tryin' to make me jealous But you can't help it, you can't help it [Chorus] And it kills me to know that you found Somebody to love, somebody to love Tell me how can I go on without Somebody to love, somebody to love Somebody to love Somebody to love Somebody to Baca Juga: Lirik Lagu Mother - Charlie Puth Terjemahan [Verse 2] They say that love comes easy Whenever it comes easy and I see it on your face I don't want you to be lonely But right now, I'm the only one who feels this way [Pre-Chorus 2] And I ain't even tryin' to make you miss me, make you miss me I know we're history [Chor...